"taehyungie, what will you sign up for when you reach first grade?" five year old park jimin asks his best friend, kim taehyung, while riding on the swings.

"i don't know, maybe i'll sign up for a music club. i have always wanted to play the saxophone!" taehyung replies gleefully as he pushes jimin's seat upwards. "how about you, jiminie? what will you join?"

"i'm thinking about joining the boyscouts! i have always wanted to be one since i was born. i like how they help others!" jimin smiles brightly at the thought of becoming a boyscout.

"now i want to join that too– ah, hoseok hyung is a boyscout! why don't we ask him what it's like?" taehyung points to his older brother, hoseok, who's hanging on the monkey bars.

the two small children walked over to the older boy. "oh, it's taehyungie with jiminie! what do you want?" hoseok jumped down from the bar he was hanging onto, brushing the dust off of his hands.

"hyung, you're a boyscout right? what does it feel like?" jimin asks him, eyes wide open waiting for a reply. hoseok smiled at the two of them.

"being a boyscout, huh?" hoseok looked over the distance dramatically, putting his hand over his eyes. "well, we go around and help others, just like what you are thinking! we are sent on special tasks, and when we complete them, we get free chocolates! isn't that neat? are you joining, jiminie?" he gazed at the younger boy happily.

"yes! i'm joining! will you be there too, hobi hyung?" jimin jumped in delight.

"of course, i will be there! i'm going to be your mentor," the older boy winks. jimin and taehyung giggled at his action.

"i'm joining too! i don't want to be left out!" taehyung blurted.

"sure thing, taehyungie! together, we three will become the best boyscouts in the world!" hoseok raises his hands up in the air.

"best boyscouts!" jimin and taehyung copy his actions.

soon, it was time for them to go back home, and they bid each other a farewell.

+
i'm inlove with my own book