二十

yoongi was about to take a quick nap when he heard a knock on the door. groaning, he stood up lazily and went to the front to open it. it was seokjin.

"hey yoongi, what do you think about my outfit? looks really dazzling and pretty, right?" seokjin flipped his non-existent long hair and posed like a model. he was dressed up like a celebrity going to an award show: wearing a pink turtleneck and a white jacket with (fake) diamonds all over it, white jeans and dress shoes that were heavily polished. he also held a white handbag (that belonged to his mother) on his arm and had shades on.

"yeah, it sure is pretty," yoongi answered as the older boy stepped inside and sat on the couch.

"pretty ugly, that is," the ten year old continued with a smirk.

"don't you dare underestimate my fashion sense, min yoongi. look at yourself, what are you even wearing?!" seokjin replied with furrowed eyebrows. yoongi was wearing a black & white striped shirt with a black bomber jacket, grey ripped jeans and dark grey converse. he also had a black beanie on.

"i'm wearing something you call, street style," the younger boy crossed his arms and leaned on the wall with one of his legs crossed over the other. seokjin rolled his eyes.

"oh yeah, it really does look like street style!" he commented. "you know those people who have a job but are really broke? you totally look like one of them. those ones with the outfits they picked up from the streets."

yoongi didn't have time to reply to his comment, because there was another knock on the door. it was jimin wearing a simple white shirt that was tucked in, a red checkered flannel, black jeans and white adidas shoes. he had a grey backpack and shades that rested on the top of his head.

"hi yoongi and seokjin hyung! i'm dressed, uhh, ca-shully? i think that's the word. but i still think it looks good! or am i wrong?" the seven year old stepped inside. seokjin smiled at his cuteness.

"i think it looks good, jimin! there's a possibility that you could win." yoongi snickered at what the pink clad boy just said because he knew that he didn't really mean the last part.  seokjin glared at him.

"hyung, i should've picked the burberry one! this wool makes my skin itchy! can't we go home so i can change?!" they heard a voice outside that seemed to be taehyung.

"taehyung if you don't stop complaining i swear i will−"

"get inside!" yoongi shouted and the two brothers went inside. a grumpy taehyung was wearing a gucci sweater and black jeans and dark brown dress shoes, with fake glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. hoseok, meanwhile was wearing a striped shirt with camo shorts that reached his knees, and his hair was swept back. he also wore normal sneakers.

"i think i'm too casual, but eh, i don't really care," the older brother shrugged. "the only problem is, where the hell is namjoon?"

"i arrived just in time!" they all turned to the door and looked at namjoon with shocked faces.

the boy stood proudly at the door, dressed in a pink shirt and oversized sweat pants with black sneakers. he also had a white cap with the front part facing the back.

seokjin screamed loudly.

"kim namjoon! what on earth are you even wearing?!" he cried, wiping his tears with a pink handkerchief. "i take pity on your poor and nonsensical taste for fashion. i do hope you'll have a great future ahead of you, even with that horrible outfit."

"okay let's not argue about this anymore," yoongi cut in. "i'm going to make mom judge us since dad's busy with paperwork. let's do a formation, people!"

+
once again a fast but boring update~ this is pretty much a filler lmao. the sleepover will last for, three chapters i guess?? they will all have a lot of yoonmin, i assure you 😉