十 一

"yoongi! we have visitors," mrs. min called out from downstairs. yoongi, who was taking a nap inside his room, groaned, but went downstairs anyway.

the park family was present in the living room. mr. park was having a chat with mr. min while the two mothers were inside the kitchen, sharing recipes. jimin and jungkook were sitting on the couch, their legs swinging as they can't touch the ground.

"yoongi hyung!" jimin shouted a bit too loudly, running over to the older boy and hugging his waist. "hey jimin," yoongi greeted boredly, ruffling the younger boy's hair and making it a mess.

"mom! can we go play outside? pretty please?" jimin looked at his mother, who was smiling because of their cute friendship. "of course, jimin. but since i don't want jungkook to become lonely, i'm sending him with you. is that okay?"

"yes ma'am!" the younger boy saluted, making the adults laugh. "yoongi hyung, can we play outside? at the park or the playground?"

"yeah sure," yoongi replied. they went to the park, which was just a block away, together with a small jungkook looking at yoongi and repeatedly asking jimin, "hyung, is he the yoongee hyung who's a mashokiss?"

"are you talking about me?" yoongi, with emotionless eyes, looked down at the four year old, who jumped and hid behind jimin in fear. jimin just laughed it off. "don't mind him, hyung. he's just a curious boy."

when they reached the park, jimin and jungkook immediately went to the swings., which were empty. jimin lifted his younger brother up to put him in the seat and pushed him gently.

"hyung, come join us!" jimin called out to yoongi, who was sitting on a nearby bench and watching all the children play gleefully.

"nah, i'm better off sitting here," yoongi replied nonchalantly. jimin went to him and pulled his arm, causing the older boy to stand up and follow him. jungkook was playing with the other toddlers, so he wasn't much of a worry for jimin.

"where are we going?" yoongi asked as they passed by the other children. jimin didn't answer until they reached an area full of bushes that had a road leading to somewhere.

"i want to show you something," jimin finally answered, and together, they followed the road.

+
i have no idea on how i should end this fanfiction :')