when it was dismissal, jimin excused himself from taehyung, hoseok, namjoon and seokjin to go to the bathroom. he went inside, did his business, and was washing his hands when suddenly three boys entered.

"hey, you're park jimin, right?" jaebum asked the small boy, who nodded in response.

the older looked at his two other friends. they nodded and jackson put his hand on jimin's left shoulder while jooheon put his on the small child's right shoulder. jimin was confused by all of this.

"come, we're going to show you something really nice!" jimin's eyes sparkled at jackson's words, and the older boys can't help but to chuckle at his innocence. they went outside the bathroom and into the schoolyard, where there are flowers of all sorts.

"jimin, legend says that if you touch a rose's thorn, you'll become anything you'd want to be. do you want to try it?" jooheon fakes a smile as he leads jimin to the rose bushes. jimin's eyes widened as he held up his hand to touch the sharp thorns.

however, they did not know that yoongi was following them all along.

"jimin, don't do it!" he shouted, panting and full of sweat from chasing them. jimin, who recognized his voice, put his hand down and turned around to look at him.

"yoongi hyung? why are you here?" jimin wondered. the three older boys sighed.

"dang it, yoongi. you interrupted our plan!" jackson shouted, before jaebum covered his mouth with his hand. jimin furrowed his eyebrows at jackson.

"plan? so this was just a plan to make me touch the rose thorn and bleed? the legend isn't true?" one tear fell from his eye, and he ran to yoongi, hugging his left arm.

"i'll tell dad about this!" yoongi shouted angrily and led a crying jimin back to the principal's office, where their dads were.

"dad!" jimin let go of yoongi's arm and ran to mr. park to hug him. yoongi sat down on a chair, looking pale like the day before.

"yoongi? what happened, son?" mr. min put an arm around his seemingly devastates son, and yoongi sighed.

"you know dad, i'm no longer friends with those three boys. they tricked jimin into pricking his finger with a rose thorn." with those words, mr. park was shocked.

"god, that's really bad. i have to call their parents right away and issue a suspension on those three. mr. park, can you find those three children and lead them here? i'll let yoongi help jimin back to your house," mr. min spoke gently, but he was really serious. the vice principal agreed, put jimin down and went outside to find them.

"yoongi, kindly help jimin go home." yoongi mouthed a 'okay dad' and held jimin's tiny hands to lead him back home.

+
finally those three are getting suspended !!