二十一

"how do i choose. . ." mrs. min asked to herself as she observed the outfits each one of the children had picked out. she didn't really like seokjin's style, as it was too flashy. namjoon's was. . . a bit too plain. she thought yoongi's outfit was great, but she didn't want to choose him as that would be considered being biased with him being her son. taehyung wore clothes that were too expensive, too big of a brand of a child to wear. there were only jimin and hoseok left.

"well, they didn't say that i could only choose one," the woman thought to herself as she made a final decision. sighing, mrs. min kneeled down on the floor and looked at them with a serious expression.

"you all look great but. . ." she trailed off, wanting to give tension between the six children. seokjin was practically sweating in anticipation, as well as namjoon, taehyung and yoongi. hoseok and jimin looked unbothered though.

"i think both hoseok and jimin deserve to be winners."

as soon as she said that, chaos broke between the four children who didn't win and were fuming in anger. yoongi clung to her leg, complaining. "i should be the winner, mom! it's so unfair!"

"unfair?" seokjin snapped at the younger boy. "you know what's really unfair? it's that i spent a whole hour searching my huge ass closet, only to lose in this important competition to those two who didn't even excert that much effort! you too, min yoongi! you don't even deserve to win. you are just a pathetic, whiny piece of sh--"

"language, seokjin!" mrs. min scolded the oldest boy. seokjin's father cussed a lot, and that might have had an influence on seokjin's vocabulary. mrs. kim had told mrs. min that whenever her son accidentally swears, she should give him a warning. yoongi's mother complied.

seokjin stopped speaking and breathed in and out, trying to calm himself. he turned to mrs. min with an embarrassed face. "oh, i'm sorry aunt min. i kind of got carried away because of losing. i really hate losing, makes me feel bad."

"it's okay seokjin, just don't do it again." the adult sighed, and yoongi walked away from his mother's leg to pat the older boy's back. "yeah hyung, i understand. sorry mom for whining too."

"it's fine yoongi. now, can somebody break the argument going on between those three over there?" she looked over to where taehyung, namjoon and hoseok were standing. they were bickering about the results, amd taehyung complaining that he wasted his gucci attire.

seokjin and yoongi went to them, and soon there was peace in the household. mrs. min made them all sit on the couch and gave them a long speech about making reckless decisions and pointless bets. they all listened carefully, even jimin who didn't do anything.

"i'm going to have all of you change into normal clothing. and no more of this servant business, alright?" the children nodded and went off to do what she told.

-

"now that everyone has stopped fighting," jimin spoke up as the other five were quiet, with yoongi and namjoon lying on the couch and the other three sitting on the floor. the youngest was standing in front of them. "why don't we do something fun? like, play games or something? it's a sleepover after all."

"i know!" taehyung jumped up excitedly. "why don't we watch a movie? that's what most kids do, right hyungs?" the others nodded, and yoongi spoke up.

"i'm not really a fan of movies," he exclaimed. "plus the only ones we have are mostly horror and have content that mom says aren't meant for our age. she says we have to be above twelve to watch those kinds."

"i say horror!" hoseok perked up. the others looked at him and they began discussing about whether or not this was a good idea, remembering the speech yoongi's mother had told them earlier. eventually it was decided that they would watch a horror movie as long as it didn't contain too much violence and inappropriate things.

"but i'm scared of horror! i don't wanna watch it," jimin, who looked like he was about to cry, complained and moved closer to yoongi who was sitting beside him, clinging to his arm. the older boy sighed and pulled the younger into his arms, practically back hugging him.

"don't be scared jiminie, i'm here and i will protect you from those monsters. understand?" he reassured the seven year old, who nodded and let himself sink on yoongi's chest.

"promise hyung?"
"yeah, i really promise. i'm not letting any creatures hurt you."

"whew. since that's settled, let's pick a movie, shall we?" namjoon told everybody. they began the search for the perfect horror movie, and they finally found one that they thought was good.

the conjuring.

+
finally an update!!
our school starts on june 14 so maybe i won't be as online as much during that period of time. also i'm making the deadline for submitting your questions on june 8.