Beginning of Something New

~Your POV~

"Miss (y/n), wake up. You'll be late, miss (y/n)" a voice made me unconsciously awake.

"Late for what? I don't have anything planned today, Sonia." I lazily replied to my maid before going back to dreamland.

"It's your first day o-" I cut off my maid "I'M GOING TO BE LATE ON THE VERY FIRST DAY!!" I screamed as realization hit me. I barely slept last night because I felt nervous about my new school and according to my research, it is a popular and wealthy school.

"Sonia, prepare the bath, food, uniform and my things." I ordered my maid and she nodded then left.

~time skip to le limo~

"How many minutes do I have left?" I asked the driver.

"1 minute, miss (y/n) but don't worry 'cause we're here..." the driver replied.

"Oh... Welp..." I muttered as the driver opened the door for me. Great! I don't even know where to go and I only have a minute left. What class am I again? Oh yeah! Class 1A... I ran and fortunately saw Class 1A and then entered.

~Unknown POV~

Class 1A was filled with students talking about the transfer student. The boys hoped for a beautiful girl and the girls hoped for a hot boy.

"Someone told me that he/she comes from another country"

"I feel like the transfer student is a boy because I just feel like it"

"I am sure that he/she is the child of the famous ______ (mother's name) but I don't know the gender though..."

"I should talk to him/her often so that we cold get close"

"I'm hungryyyy even if I ate a full meal for breakfast"

Everyone silenced as the teacher opens the door.

"We have a new student. You probably know that already." the teacher spoke as he walked toward his desk. He signaled (y/n) to enter the classroom.

~Your POV~

I hate this feeling... I never liked introducing myself especially to a number of people... I entered the classroom as the teacher signaled me. I walked and stood facing the class.

"Ohayō Gozaimasu! (Good Morning) My name is (y/n)(l/n)." I confidently introduced myself then ended with a smile. I noticed that ALL the boys were blushing but I ignored it.

"For your seat, Miss (y/n)" the teacher spoke as he looked for a seat for me.

"Right beside Haruhi and in front of Hikaru, Miss (y/n)" the teacher decided. I walked towards the seat and awkwardly ignored the fact that all eyes were on me... I smiled at the person named Haruhi and she smiled back. She is obviously a girl... Why is she dressed as a boy? I guess she is keeping it a secret...

"Hi (y/n)! I'm Haruhi and welcome to Ouran high school. Feel free to ask me questions about your classes and stuff" she spoke up and then smiled.

"Arigatō, Haruhi-chan" I whispered then smiled brightly. I chuckled as I noticed Haruhi and the twins behind us freeze. The twins then leaned forward towards me.

"How did you know, (y/n)-chan?" they whispered.

"I'm not as dumb as the other girls in this school, baka!" I replied as my eyes travelled towards the teacher. He was discussing about a group project that requires 3 students. I noticed that Haruhi and the twins were silent til the discussion ended.

"You can now choose your group mates while I write down the instructions" the teacher said as he wrote the instructions on the board. I was suddenly surrounded by boys who were asking me to be part of their group. I sighed as I saw Haruhi and the twins form their group without me... I thought that we could be friends... Silly me.

"You're joining us whether you like it or not!" a familiar person suddenly shouted then grabbed my wrist.

"M-Mark?" I said as I noticed that it was my childhood friend from ______ (your previous homeland). He looked pretty handsome to be honest.  I then snapped out from reality as he orders me to sit down beside him and his familiar friend.

"(y/n)-chan, this is Jake. Do you remember him?" Mark asked.

"I remember now!" I replied as realization hits me. Our mothers are best friends until they moved to Japan. Now I remember why mom chose to live here in Japan... I noticed the twins glaring at our group in the corner of my eye. I then glared back at them and they immediately blushed and looked at Haruhi. Why did they leave me out of their group? I don't care anyway 'cause I've got Mark and Jake. I looked at Mark and Jake then smiled. They instantly blushed.

"(y/n), you better stop doing that..." Jake spoke up then Mark nodded.

"Stop what?" I asked confusingly. Did I do something? Oh... Boys are too predictable.

"Nevermind... Do you guys have any plans about the project?" Mark asked. He nodded confidently.

"We can work on the project later at my house 'cause my mom told me to invite the two of you and your moms" Mark replied.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"See you later!" Jake said as he got up and packed his stuff. Mark and I did the same then went to our next classes.

~time skip after school~

Good thing I met Jake and Mark or else I would've switched to another school immediately. As I walked towards the exit, I saw Haruhi and the twins waiting for someone. I tried to make my presence unknown. tried.

"(y/n)!" Haruhi and the twins shouted as I froze and didn't dare to turn to their direction. I continued to walk as if I didn't hear them. I then heard 2 footsteps. I stopped as two hands held my wrists.

"I've been waiting for the two of y-" you stopped as you realized that it wasn't Mark and Jake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who could it be? It actually is obvious :)) Btw, In case you forgot or you didn't know, this is my first X reader so it may not be that good and I'll try my best to update as often as possible for you guys :3 I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and that's pretty much all I could say... Stay as beautiful as potatoes :D

~Lil-chan (Author-chan)