Nothing But Trouble

I am VERY VERY sorry for the late upload... very busy with school and anime stuff lately and yeahh... Here's what you waited for XD

---------------------------------------------

~Your POV~

"Can I help you or something?" I asked the identical men standing in front of me with Kyoya behind them, after I opened the freaking door for the millionth time...

"(y/n)!" They shouted in unison as they stepped forward to hug me as tight as possible.

"EW GET OFF ME!" I screamed as I tried to let them get off of me. I just keep trying and failing...

"Gomen, (y/n)!" Kaoru starts, still not letting go.

"We didn't mean to hurt you" Hikaru finishes.

"No big deal..." I muttered, feeling confused on how they do that continuing each other thingy.

"Just realized it demo... Why are you wearing a wig? You did all of this just to run away? YOU LIED TO US!" the twins yelled, again, in unison as they stood back up and leaned toward your face.

"It doesn't matter to you anyways" I replied and pushed them. I immediately closed the door before they could stop me and of course, locked it up.

"(y/n)! You can't just lock people who were worried about you! We skipped our project meeting with Haruhi just for you!" They continued to complain, making me feel more and more annoyed. I came here to relax myself. Not stress myself out like this! 

I walked towards my bed and reflected on what just happened... After several minutes, not that I don't like it but I noticed that it has been silent. Welp, this is a sign that I need to sleep!

~Kyoya's POV~

Yare yare (oh my, oh my), what a troublesome (y/n)-chan... I can't believe she still chose to stay in hotels with the highest floors...

"Kyoya-senpai!" the twins knocked me back to reality as they waved their hands slightly away from my face.

"Oh... In case you didn't know,  I already booked two rooms overnight located on this floor and yes, I am sleeping here too" I replied explaining everything before they could react.

"Arigato Kyoya-senpaiii!" they replied then ran towards the room that both of them get to share. 

"Yare yare (oh my, oh my), what a troublesome (y/n)-chan..." I muttered as I walked towards my hotel room.

~Hikaru's POV~

Finally! After searching for MILLIONS of hours! We finally found(y/n)... I kinda felt guilty especially now that we know and understand her depressing past...

"Oiii Hikaru! Are you even listening?"  Kaoru snapped me out of my thoughts. We were walking towards our hotel room. I have no idea what Tamaki would do to us just because we skipped the meeting with Haruhi. Thinking about it makes me barf...

"O-oh. Gomen gomen! What did you say again?" I asked stutteringly.

"I was talking about the plan for (y/n), Hikaru!" Kaoru yelled unhappily.

"Ohhh... So what's the plan?" I curiously asked. Kaoru then averted his eyes, annoyed.

"We should go to (y/n) and cheer her up..." Kaoru spoke up.

"Yeah... I think we should..." I retorted as we stood up and walked out of our hotel room.

~Your POV~

Ughhh! I can't believe my cover was blown! Great! I can't even sleep and go to dreamland-

"Tasukete! (help!) I can't sleep!" I yelled, muttering the last part.

"(y/n)! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" the twins suddenly shouted. I am pretty much sure that I locked it... No need to worry!

"N-nothing happened!" I explained as I got up and walked towards the door.

"What do you mean-" Kaoru started.

"Nothing happened?!" Hikaru finished as I opened the door to see two idiots almost hitting my face with their arms.

"G-Gomen!" they apologized then suddenly smirked...

"Uhhh... Why are you still here? Does that mean Kyoya is here too?" I asked curiously.

"Yep! Kyoya is here and he booked a room for us beside yours." Kaoru replied, answering my question.

"We also wanted to spend more time with you-" Hikaru started, again.

"even if it means skipping a meeting with Haruhi-" Kaoru continued.

"and being scolded by the king" they finished and then smirked. I am seriously getting crazy about this 'continuing each others' sentences' thingy...

"King?" I asked, confused about the word.

"Oh. you haven't heard about the king, Tamaki..." they replied.

"Tamaki is the head of the Host Club. He has the same class as me and he owns the school. He loves dogs and Haruhi." Kyoya came out of nowhere...

"H-Host Club?" I confusingly asked.

"You sure don't know a lot of things." Hikaru chuckled.

"What would you expect? I just came to the freaking school the day before yesterday" I snobbishly replied. The twins then bursts into laughter.

"What?" I asked unknowingly.

"Nothingg!" the twins replied in unison.

"By the way, (y/n). Can you come to the Host Club on Monday? I would like to introduce you to the hosts besides me, the twins and Haruhi." Kyoya suggested.

"I-I d-don't think that's a goo-" I was cut off by a twin.

"THAT'S A GOOD IDEA KYOYA!" the twins shouted, about to hug Kyoya, but of course failed.

"M-Mate!" I sheepishly replied.

"See you later, (y/n)!" the twins replied, dragging Kyoya with them. I can't believe this...

*Ring Ring*

Oh. It might be mom... Lemme check my phone...

Oh. He must have been worried about me...

-----------------------------------------

Who could it be?

Again, gomen for the horribly late upload and uh... I will try my very best to publish a lot more chapters frequently ;) I know, I know that I am a horrible person for publishing a chapter after (almost) 2 weeks I guess and now I am making a cliffhanger? I am disappointed with myself too...

By the way, In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and in case it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than a chapter :D