Troublesome Twins

~Your POV~

"I've been waiting for the two of y-" you stopped as you realized that it wasn't Mark and Jake.

"You've been waiting for us?" I turned around and saw the twins with their signature smirks (A.N. The pic above :D )

"N-No I-I mean I-I t-thought it was M-Mark and J-Jake. T-That's a-all..." I replied embarrassingly.

"Mark and Jake?" the twins asked in unison.

"Kaoru, do you know Mark and Jake?" Hikaru asks his twin brother.

"Haven't noticed them... How about you, Hikaru?" Kaoru asks his twin brother.

"No idea" Hikaru replies as their eyes traveled towards mine at the same time.

"Who are they to you?" they ask again, in unison.

"Why do you ask?" I asked as I looked away from them. I immediately saw Mark and Jake then they saw you.

"(y/n)! To my house, we go!" Mark happily ran towards me with a blushing Jake.

"Ehh? To your house? (y/n)?" the twins said in unison as they glared at Mark and Jake.

"Let's goooo!!" I spoke up as I hooked my arms with Mark's and Jake's. The twins immediately gripped Mark's and Jake's wrists.

"Let's go!" the twins says in unison. What are they doing? Aren't they supposed to plan with Haruhi? They formed their group without me and now they're doing this? Do they hold a grudge on me? Did I do something? I unhooked my arms on Mark and Jake then left before they could say or do a thing. (A.N. Typical thing but most fangirls love it <3)

~Mark's POV~

"What are you doing?! LET ME GO!" I shouted as (y/n) runs away. I need to go after her. These stupid twins are getting in the way of our relationship... I gave Jake a "letsdealwiththesestupidtwinslaterandweshouldgoafter(y/n)first" look. He nodded then we ran towards the direction of (y/n). I noticed the twins tagging along with us.

"I don't think she wants to see the both of you right now. I suggest you to leave and go plan with Haruhi instead." Jake suddenly spoke up as he noticed the twins' presence. I nodded.

"Is she mad because we didn't form a group with her?" one of the twins asked the other.

"Don't get the wrong idea, buddy" I replied irritated. They are so full of themselves. Just because they are part of the host club, doesn't mean all girls would want them. Freaking hosts who don't deserve girls! Especially girls like (y/n)...

"In my opinion, she despises the both of you and you don't deserve to be friends with (y/n)!" I shouted and then glared at them. Jake glared too. The twins glared back with an evil smirk.

"Mark, these two don't deserve our time. We better find (y/n) before anything bad happens to her." Jake said in a serious tone. I nodded then we left the two idiots.

~Your POV~

I didn't dare to touch my ringing phone. I stared at it and saw 50 unread texts. 8 from mom, 7 from Sonia, 6 from Mark, 9 from Jake, 10 from an unknown number and 10 from another unknown number. I didn't bother reading them. I continued to walk, not knowing where I am going.

Why am I getting depressed about this? I don't think I have feelings for the two identical idiots. Oh...

I laughed, sadly, realizing that it's because... of dad.

I hate the feeling of being betrayed, ignored, and the worst of all... being left out.

Tears started to form then I immediately wiped it off.

I guess I will need some alone time for now...

~Kaoru's POV~

"We need to find her!" Hikaru frustratingly shouted. I was too shocked to do anything. I didn't realize that (y/n)-chan was hurt... Who would even choose her as a partner? I can't even think straight just saying hi to her or being near her.

"Kaoru! Snap out of it! What if something bad happens to her? I don't know what to do with myself if that happens!" Hikaru shouts. I know that he was about to break apart. I also know that we are attracted to the same thing always.

"Let's go. Contact Kyoya and tell him the situation. I am 100% sure that he knows (y/n)-chan's situation" I spoke up to prevent him from breaking into shards. He immediately does what I asked him to then we left our mansion immediately.

We are going to find you, (y/n) and we will apologize. Just wait and please don't kill yourself.

~Your POV~

"You may proceed to your room, Mr. (y/b/n) (A.N. it means your boy name). Someone will assist you to the VIP room of floor 32" The counter girl said with a smile. I fake smiled then followed the assistant.

I booked a hotel room and I chose the hotel with the highest possible floor just because I love watching the lights from the city buildings. Before I entered the hotel, I bought a male jacket with a hood to disguise myself as a boy.

"Here's your room, Mr. (y/b/n). Just use the phone if ever you need anything, Mr. (y/b/n)" the assistant said then left. I immediately removed my jacket and relaxed on the cold bed. I immediately closed my eyes then went to dreamland.

~Hikaru's POV~

"I-I d-didn't k-know... W-Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" I yelled at him furiously.

"Of course you wouldn't know that and I thought that you wouldn't care because the two of you are idiots" Kyoya replied as nice as he possibly could.

"Why are you so worried about that girl anyways? I've never seen the both of you this serious about a girl like her. Sure, she's got the looks, she's smart and wealthy demo (but)..." Kyoya muttered.

"Every time I look at her, she looks so happy and lively... she never showed us her true feelings... Her smile makes all your worries disappear... " Kaoru depressingly spoke up.

"Kyoya. Where is she right now?" I instantly asked Kyoya to stop my brother from cracking up..

"Her last location was in a clothing shop and then my trackers suddenly lost track of her.." Kyoya explained while looking at his black book.

"What do you mean lost track of her!? Is that even possible?!" I was about to break apart as Kyoya explained to us what could have happened.

"D-Disguise..." Kaoru muttered suddenly which gave me an idea on (y/n)'s possible plan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fellow potatoes!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter :D Stay tuned for more chapters and suggest in the comment section for ideas on the next chapters :)

In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and incase it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than 1 chapter :D

Peace out!