Competition Aftermath

~Your POV~

All of us breathed heavily, catching our breaths. It's fun to do this once in a while you know... (A.N. Let's face it... Leaving that line alone sounds dangerously dirty XD)

"Looks like I won" My body froze as my eyes tracked the source of the noise and to its horror, there I found Jake smiling from ear to ear with Mark.

"No doubt about it" Mark replied to Jake's conclusion.

"What do you mean you won? You didn't even start the race with us, Baka!" Hikaru replied with eyes that are filled with disgust and disapproval.

"Besides,  you don't have any proof" Kaoru added.

"Says who?" Mark and Jake spoke in unison as they raised their finger towards Kyoya.

"That is indeed the truth-" Kyoya justified.

"Kyoya you traitor. You could have lied. Why are the two of you even here?" the twins depressingly interrupted Kyoya. How childish of them.

"Come on, you two. Let's hear my dear mother out" Tamaki-senpai unexpectedly did something unexpected.

"Like I was saying, the five of you even got the advantage. They were delayed for about a minute and they managed to finish the race first for some reason." Kyoya continued.

"They are the all-time champions in swimming after all" words accidentally fell from my mouth, making Mark and Jake blush and smirk at the twins. To correct that, Mark, Jake and I were the all-time champions. I guess I was too distracted because of the fact that Kyoya had my childhood pictures. Like who doesn't get creeped out with that?! I turned to the twins, who are clearly disappointed with their loss. Tamaki-senpai looks a bit sad but turns out he accepts his defeat. Mori-senpai, on the other hand, simply went to Honey-senpai and Haruhi, who were eating cake.

"What do I get for winning by the way" Jake curiously asked.

"You get to command (y/n) and she should obey them. Plus, you can have these childhood pictures of her." Kyoya replied with a sly smirk.

"C-Cool but t-that's too m-much" Jake stuttered, with a face as red as a potato (A.N. Feel free to change potato to tomato :3)

"Tch. You don't deserve those prizes at all" Hikaru sheepishly replied. I agree. No one deserves those prizes at all.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to go to the comfort room" I excused myself just to escape from the sly four-eyed beast's cruel punishment. I immediately ran towards a place called "anywhere away from the beast".

~Hikaru's POV~

"(y/n), you are obviously escaping. That's not even the way to the comfort room." Kyoya saw through her schemes.

We can use this opportunity to save (y/n) from those jerks!

"We'll get her back for you" Kaoru and I mischievously spoke in unison. Kyoya sluggishly ignored us and gave the precious pictures of (y/n) to those undeserving jerks. I know that they didn't do anything wrong but I can sense that they're stealing (y/n) from us and I don't like it for some unknown reason... We turned around and tried to look for (y/n) but she is nowhere to be found. We continued to search for about an hour now but still no signs of her - which lead us to ask help from the others.

~Your POV~

"(y/n)! Where are you?" A voice could be heard from somewhere. I looked at the direction of the voice and spotted Haruhi with the stupid twins. What are they doing here? Tamaki-senpai must have ordered them to find me. I quickly hid behind the bushes of the forest and took a nap just cause I feel exhausted from one the competition.

*time skip to after a 4 hour nap from yours truly*

"(y/n)!" I suddenly heard a voice that sounds so annoying and loud. Ugh so bright! I lifted my hand to block the bright light from my sensitive eyes.

"What the heck is wrong with you people" I reacted, annoyed with the bright light and loud noise from an freaking amphibian. (A.N. Sleepy af)

"SHE'S AWAKE! CALL EVERYONE!" I looked at the person yelling nonsense after my eyes finally adjusted to the light. There I saw Mark, Jake, Hikaru, Kaoru and the four-eyed amphibian.

"Cold as ever" Kyoya suddenly insulted me. Says the amphibian. I can't even talk too much. Too friging tired.

"You okay?" Mark asked, concerned with my unusual good behavior.

"Just tired" was all I could say.

"Let's leave her until she becomes arrogant again" Kyoya insulted me again. All I could do was ignore him and rest.

~Kyoya's POV~

That's pretty unusual, based on my lifetime experience with that brat. Not that I care about that woman but she is making a great damage on the twins...

"If you'll excuse me, I will be checking on the others" I broke the silence and proceeded to the others before anyone could even react. The look on their faces. Their eyes, filled with sadness and regret. I can't believe what that brat could do. I walked towards Haruhi, Honey, Mori and dad and noticed their tedious faces. Am I seriously the only one who doesn't care about her?

"She's awake" They sat there stunned as I said those two particular words.

"My princess is awake!" the blonde immediately ran towards the place where (y/n) was while gripping Haruhi tightly.

"Tamaki-senpai... It... kinda... hurts..." Haruhi yelled, catching her breath once in a while. (A.N. I swear I didn't do it on purpose but this chapter contains a lot of dangerous lines >:o)

"We should go there too, Honey" Mori told Honey. Honey then nodded.

"How about you, Kyo-kun?" Honey asked me in his own childish way.

"Go ahead. I have to do something much more important" I replied normally.

"You know, Kyo-kun. I know that you really care about (y/n)-chan deep inside. I know you'll realize it soon" Honey took the advantage to lecture me.

"I'm definitely not sure about that especially the word soon" I replied. With that, Honey and Mori smirked then left.

-----------------------------------------

I totally forgot about the story because of frequent trips to random places >.<

Anyway... I sincerely apologize for the late upload. I'll try my best to make it up for you guys. Please continue voting and commenting so that I get notifications and not forget about this :3

As usual: In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and in case it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than a chapter :D As always, you guys could just comment for suggestions and I will add them to the story (if they are good enough >:3)