Despicable Twins

~Your POV~

Another day... I have no idea what the mischievous twins are planning for the day. I am currently walking towards class 1A. I was taking my time just because I came earlier than usual - which is being late and be scolded by the teachers. 

"Wow. You're unexpectedly..." a familiar voice began.

"...early today, (y/n)" another familiar voice finished. I didn't look at the owners of these voices since I knew who it obviously was.

"I knew I shouldn't have come early" I muttered, still enough for them to hear.

"It's better because we get to talk!" the twins reasoned out and giggled in unison. I sighed then continued to walk forward. I tried my best to hide my nervousness when I'm around them because of their mischievous acts. They caught up on my pace and leaned towards me.

"We are planning on a vacation and we want you to join us" the twins suddenly suggested. I knew they had a plan...

"Uh... I can't say no can't I?" I replied, knowing that they get to have whatever they want because of their wasted tactics. 

"By the way (y/n), we have a question that has come up to our minds lately..." Kaoru asked sheepishly.

"Yes, Kaoru" I replied, causing him to blush slightly. I can't seem to find the reason for him to blush though...

"H-How  do you recognize us so easily? Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded" Hikaru confusingly asked, continuing his brother.

"Uhh... how do I put it? It's kind of difficult to explain, but Hikaru's speech and actions make him come across a little more mischievous than Kaoru" I thought out loud. They looked astonished as I differentiated the both of them. It's kind of weird to think that only a few girls could differentiate two separate beings to be honest. (A.N. I copied the rest just so that you can imagine the scene XD)

"I'm sorry, Hikaru. I don't mean to laugh" Kaoru explained after he laughed at his brother.

"Well, I don't see what's so funny. I'm honest, I speak my mind, and I don't hold back. It's sneaky people like Kaoru who are the trouble makers" Hikaru defensively replied.

"Don't turn this on me, Hikaru. After all, I'm the one who's always going along with all of your selfish games" Kaoru fired back. What do I do? That was just a freaking opinion. We are gonna be late now!

"I may suggest them, but you are the one who really gets into them, Kaoru. If you hate it so much, then why don't you just stop?" Hikaru fired back. THAT'S IT!

"CAN THE BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP?! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled, frustrated with their fight. I went straight to the classroom and left them, shocked about my frustration.

~Kaoru's POV~

It's been like 5 minutes and (y/n) hasn't been talking to us. Hikaru and I "acted" like we fought just because we wanted her to come with us on our vacation with the hosts.

"Oi, Kaoru" Hikaru knocked me out of my thoughts. I stared at him then sighed. The both of us turned towards (y/n), who is actually listening to the discussion of the teacher. She usually sleeps or eats (secretly) or plays with her phone during discussions. (y/n) caught us immensely staring at her. She sent dagger eyes, making us frightened and look away. I guess she found out that we were faking the fight. Great!

"What do we do?" I asked my brother.

"Let's wait until class end, i guess..." He replied unconvincingly.

"We have been horrible idiots with (y/n)" I spoke up honestly. Hikaru remained silent during the rest of the time.

~Time skip after class just because classes are boring~

"(y/n)!" Hikaru and I called (y/n) out in unison. She looked at us then sighed.

"What?" She asked in a monotonous tone.

"We are sorry! We promise we won't do it again" I explained.

"We just wanted you to join our vacation with the hosts" Hikaru added. She looked like she was deeply thinking... in a cute way... I had always think that she is cute af... Next thing I knew was Hikaru sending death glares at me. I was blushing dammit...

"Matte! (Wait!) It's not what you think, Hikaru!" I explained nervously. We suddenly overheard rumors about (y/n) from jealous ladies.

"How atrocious! I cant stand people like her!"

"You're not the only one!"

"She is making the handsome and perfect twins fight! Ugh!"

"I'm new. Do you know where the restroom is?" (A.N. I had to cause I was kinnndaaa bored :3)

(y/n) didn't mind them which is one of the reasons why I like her... and unfortunately, Hikaru thinks the same.

"So... When will it be?" (y/n) finally said something that made Hikaru and I feel elated. (A.N. Chapter picture/gif :P)

"Great!" Hikaru and I spoke in unison.

"We will plan everything and prepare all the things that you need. You have nothing to worry about, (y/n)!" we continued then ended with a wink. I swear, (y/n), this will be the best vacation that you will ever have!

~Your POV~

I've had enough of their schemes... or do I? I have undefinable feelings for them to be honest, which makes me want to not go... but something gives me a strong urge to join them... Maybe because of Haruhi... I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize that the twins were just inches apart my face.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled as I took a huge step backwards.

"We were answering your question, if you were listening" they replied with a sigh.

"I-I was listening! You will just prepare the thing that I need and I have nothing to worry about" I replied with a grin. That was totally made up... What's the worst thing they could do now?!

"Great! See you soon then!" they replied in unison as they exited the room. Wew! That was a close call. I feel kind of excited to bond with the hosts and of course the twins...

-----------------------------------------

YES! The moment you all have been waiting for... THE VACATION WITH THE HOSTS! I feel excited to write the next chapter for y'all :3

Anyway... I get more excited with writing when I see all your votes and comments :) It makes me burn with passion (*U*)

By the way, In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and in case it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than a chapter :D As always, you guys could just comment for suggestions and I will add them to the story (if they are good enough >:3)

See ya'll potatoes later!