Inevitable Confrontation

~Your POV~

He must have been worried about me... Should I answer it? Welp there's nothing wrong with answering so...

"Hello, (y/n)?" a voice was immediately heard as I answered the call.

"Oh... Hey Mark! You called?" I asked as if nothing happened or whatsoever. I then closed the door and laid on my comfy bed.

"How are you? Where are you? Why are you there? When did you go there? Who are you with?" He asked all the questions he could think of.

"Uh geez... I am fine. Just chilling in a hotel and for some reason, Hikaru, Kaoru and Kyoya are here too..." I answered uncomfortably.

"WITH THEM!?" two idiots immediately yelled as I mentioned the twins. Do they have some grudge on them or something?

"W-With H-Hikaru and K-Kaoru?" Jake spoke up out of nowhere. 

"Yep!" I eagerly replied then ended the call. Why can't people understand that I need some rest? 

~Timeskip to Mondayy just because I can ;)~

Oh Great! The day I would meet the Hosts... I'm not even pumped up to go to school just because of the new anime that sounds cool. I NEED TO CHECK IT OUT!

"Miss (y/n)!" Sonia innocently squealed.

"Yep! Please prepare everything Soniaaa" I kindly ordered her. She then left then prepared my stuff. Maybe I want to go, maybe not...

~Inside Ouran high school~  

Need to avoid them as much as possible. By them, I mean Hikaru, Kaoru, Kyoya, Mark and Jake. This is the hardest thing I might ever do in my entire life just because we all have the same classes, except for Kyoya of course. Oh shoot! I'm late for the first class! I rushed towards my classroom then walked in, trying to avoid attention.

"You're late, miss (y/n)" the teacher immediately spoke up as I entered the classroom. 

"Gomen sensei (Sorry teacher)" I cautiously replied, trying my best to be less noticeable. I sat on my seat then looked over Haruhi, who was beside me. 

"How's your weekend, (y/n)?" Haruhi suddenly asked.

"A-As u-usual..." I awkwardly replied. I can feel the burning stares of the twins on my back. I tried my best to avoid their faces. 

"(y/n), are you okay? You look pale" Mark came out of nowhere. I realized that I was unconsciously sitting on my desk. I looked around and saw Haruhi and the twins talking. How did I get here and how did Mark and Jake get here? I was supposed to avoid them...

"I'm fine" I replied, trying my best to avoid the topic.

"No you're not" Jake eagerly replied.

"Fine. I'm not, So what?" I replied in an annoyed tone. (A.N. You are not on your period XD)

"Why?" Mark curiously asked.

"I don't really know but I suggest that we would plan on the project" I suggested.

"Okay then if that's what you want" Jake casually replied, making sure I would calm down. He smiled then I smiled back.

"Ahem" Mark suddenly coughed loudly. I chuckled then felt two pairs of eyes staring at me. I glared back at them. 

"(y/n)" Mark and Jake called me in unison.

"Wow. I wish I also had a girl friend! We could talk in unison too!" I cheerfully said.

"No need to have one, (y/n). You have us" the twins suddenly whispered, one on each of my ears. I can feel the smirk on their faces...

"No. She has us" Mark and Jake replied defensively. (A.N. I love reverse harem and you need to love it too XD)

"Ano... (Um...)" I awkwardly squeaked.

"She doesn't need the two of you, baka!" Hikaru yelled at them.

"She doesn't need the four of you. She already has me, baka!" Haruhi butt in then smirked at me. Thank God Haruhi came and butt in! This situation is a lot more awkward than I expected. I usually watch reverse harem animes demo (but) this is FREAKING AWKWARD!

"W-We should work on our project..." I muttered sheepishly. With that, the twins and Haruhi went back to their seats, glaring at Mark and Jake who are glaring back at them.

"Like I said before,  we can work on the project at my house 'cause my mom told me to invite the two of you and your moms..." Mark recalled what he said before.

"Yep. We should go there immediately after all our class so that no one or two can interrupt us" Jake replied, obviously talking about the twins.

"About that... I promised twins to go and meet the hosts today..." I explained, making sure they don't get too upset about my promise.

"Ugh. You could just ditch them" Mark replied.

"Let her do what she wants" Jake replied.

"We'll just wait for you and we might as well go inside the useless host club" Jake continued then kept all of his things. Mark and I did the same thing.

"See you guys later!" I bid goodbye then walked towards the door.

"We've been waiting for 15 minutes" the twins surprised me as I exited the room.

"I-I d-didn't ask you to wait for me!" I yelled annoyed.

"We didn't tell you that you asked us" the twins smirked then grabbed my wrists. They immediately ran as fast as they could, making me feel very dizzy.

"I can just walk on my own, you know!" I yelled, making them run faster than before.

"Yameru! (Stop!)" I yelled as they ran towards an edge wall. I shut my eyes waiting for the three of us to bump into the wall... Nothing happened... I opened my eyes and... They ran into a straight turn, leaving me amazed.

"Wew" I muttered, impressed with their skills.

"We're here!" the twins immediately spoke in unison as we reached a door with a sign 'Music Room 3' (A.N. check the photo and don't mind real life Haruhi)

----------------------------------------- 

MINA! (GUYS!) Ready to meet the hosts? I hope you are! Thank you for continuously reading and voting for my story :) It seriously inspires me to update often...  I hope that you would love the reverse harem world ;) Please comment for suggestions and I will add them to my story (if they are good enough >:3) And yeah...

By the way, In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and in case it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than a chapter :D