Tropical Aqua Garden

~Your POV~

Today's the day... Don't mess up or do anything stupid, (y/n). This is just a vacation. I need to stay close to Haruhi and avoid those mischievous idiots...

"Target-" a high-pitched voice suddenly came from my back, locking their arms on mine.

"Captured" a lower-pitched voice continued. Good job avoiding the twins, (y/n)!

"Wait. Where are you taking meee!?" I whimpered, disappointed with my bad intuition.

"Good work, now take her with you" Tamaki suddenly showed up and ordered the twins, completely ignoring me. Stupid king or father or whatever he is!

"Roger!" the twins replied.

~Time skip to the destination~

"Hold on. Where are we?" Haruhi asked curiously. Ohh yeah she didn't actually know where we were...

"This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Otori group runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden" Kyoya suddenly came out of the blue sailor moon. (A.N. I had to)

"I don't understand. I thought the Otori group ran hospitals and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya senpai" Haruhi continues on asking. She seriously needs to not care sometimes just like me...

"Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides this place could be classified as a healing facility. It's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked and would just love a vacation in the south tropics. However, they may not be able to get the time off or they may not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this theme park and reduce their stress levels. The Otori group's primary concern has always been for the good health and well-being of the general public" Kyoya explains fluently.

"Sounds suspicious to me" Haruhi replied.

"The park doesn't officially open until next month, but the host club was given a special advance invitation" Kyoya replied. This is awesome! We get to use it first!

"This is so relaxing. We don't have to worry about keeping all of our guests entertained for once. It's truly like a holiday for handsome young soldiers. I guess that's what you call it" Tamaki suddenly shows up. Is it normal to have people popping up out of nowhere?

"Yeah right" I replied, annoyed with the blonde.

"Hey (y/n), wanna go check out the slide?" Kaoru, like the others, suddenly appeared.

"Hang on. What's that pullover you're wearing, Haruhi. And (y/n), you look good but you need to change into a swimsuit" Hikaru complained, unsatisfied with our clothings. They sure are acting like their mother is a well-known fashion designer.

"Oh this thing?" Haruhi looked at her pullover and thought of what makes it not nice for the occasion. It's pretty hot somehow and I kinda want to go swimming...

"Here do what you got to do" Hikaru and Kaoru ordered the twins while pushing us toward the twin maids.

"Hai! (Yes!)" the twin maids replied in unison. It makes me somehow jealous... I should spend more time with Haruhi and practice speaking in unison... SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!

"Miss Fujioka and Miss (l/n), please follow us" the twin maids spoke up. I followed but Haruhi seems to be disagreeing.

"But why? Hold on! What are you doing? Hey stop that!" Haruhi complains, annoyed with the forceful actions of the twin maids.