Reverse Harem

~Your POV~

"Gomen! (Sorry!)" I apologized as I bumped into someone, still blushing from what previously happened.

"I-Its okay... May I at least know your name?" the person who I bumped into asked. I looked at him then slightly blushed as my eyes gazed on his perfect figure. He is taller than me despite looking like boy a bit younger than me. He noticed the slight blush on my cheeks, causing him to move closer to my face, making us just inches apart.  I mentally face palmed as I noticed his cheap tactics.

"(y/n), (y/n) (l/n)." I plainly answered, trying my best to avoid extra conversations.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady!" he exclaimed. I awkwardly smiled, not knowing what to do. He kind of reminds me of the annoying Tamaki-senpai for some reason...

"Of course it is" Mark, Jake and the twins suddenly butt in. Where is this going! I can feel my face turn red and my body started to feel light and weird.

"(y/n), are you okay? You look pale and red!" Jake exclaimed. Oh yeah... I forgot to eat my lunch... With that, my vision suddenly turned black... (A.N. I had to ;) )

~New Guy's POV~

(y/n) suddenly collapsed, leaving the five of us shocked and oblivious of what to do. I gently held her, making sure that she doesn't get hurt or anything. I can feel my cheeks blush as I drank in her appearance. (A.N. Naughty, isn't he? ;3) I noticed that the men surrounding me were sending me death glares and were about to kill me.

"I will carry her to the clinic. The rest of you should go back to your classes" I maturely suggested. I was about to take (y/n) but two identical idiots quickly scooted her towards the clinic. I sighed then ran after them with two other men following me. The twins placed her gently on the comfy bed inside the clinic. The school nurses were dumbfounded by our presence and immediately took care of her.

"We'll take care of the rest, dear students" the nurses shyly 

"Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Ryodesu! (Nice to meet you! I am Ryou!)" I cheerfully introduced myself, making them sigh.

"I don't care" one apathetically replied.

"Me neither" the other one added.

"Sono tori! (That's right!) Who would even care about you?" the twins harshly replied in unison with a poker face. I wept, making them irritated just because it reminds them of someone annoying.

"You might wake (y/n) up. Anyway, I'm Mark. That's Jake. The twins' names are Hikaru and Kaoru" Mark introduced all of them reluctantly, having no choice since the rest of them are real cocky. Mark seems so amiable and easier to talk with.

"Cool! So... all of us like (y/n)?! I need to catch up with all of you!" I honestly concluded. Each one of them, EVEN MARK, gave me a deadly glare, making me shut my mouth. Why are they so serious with life? (A.N. Ahhh children... too carefree with life -_-)

"I'll stay here and take care of (y/n). The rest of you should go back to your classes otherwise, just buy food for her." Jake suggested in a serious tone, having no choice because of the patience and persistence of the twins and I.

"You're not the boss of us-" a twin started.

"and (y/n) doesn't need you" the other twin finished.

"That's an incredible talent!" I cheerfully praised their skills, making them roll their eyes. I noticed Mark and Jake immediately get up as they noticed (y/n) starting to regain her consciousness. The five of us circled around (y/n). I could see that all of them really care about (y/n). I need to make a move somehow...

~Your POV~

Ugh... My head is aching like crazy! I got up then noticed five familiar men,who looked worried, surrounding me.

"Ah..." I yelped as I sat up straight, causing them to assist and hug me... Great! Another one joined the team. Good job, (y/n). What would others think of me now? A flirt?!

"Wh-What happened?" I curiously asked of what happened while I passed out, while rubbing my reeling head.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that your okay now" the twins casually replied as they pulled me into a tight sandwich hug. I can feel my face flushing...

"Oh yeah, (y/n)... I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Ryou, just a year younger than you" He winked at the last part, making the twins let go and glare at him mischievously. I mentally freaked out! This sounds good in anime but REAL awkward in real freaking life! 

"Hajimemashite... (Nice to meet you...)"  I replied, trying my best to stand up and avoid screaming like a fangirling-tsundere.(A.N. This kind of reminds me of Saiki's grandfather XD) A hand suddenly pulled my weak shoulders downwards, making me sit back down, on the clinic bed.

"You don't have to stress yourself out, (y/n)" Mark concernedly spoke up. I smiled, just so that they wouldn't have to worry or whatsoever.

"I can handle. It's not a big deal or something..." I replied, making sure that I was okay. I have caused them too much trouble today... Not just today but ever since I encountered all of them to be honest...

"We should go back to our classes now" I evidently replied, making them nod and agree on my valid suggestion.

"At least we all have the same classes" Kaoru smirkingly spoke up.

"All? I don't think so, Kaoru" Hikaru slyly replied. The twins' eyes traveled towards Ryou's. They mischievously smiled at poor Ryou.  (A.N. image of this chapter :D)

"L-Lucky you! That is not fair!" Ryou sheepishly replied, as realization hit him. The twins suddenly burst into laughter, making Mark and Jake annoyed.

"We'll leave you guys" Mark and Jake spoke up as they dragged me towards the clinic door, making the twins stop laughing and hurriedly catch up to us. I kind of feel elated when I get to hangout with these guys for some odd reason...

-----------------------------------------

I know that there are less "twins scenes" for these past chapters but I promise you that there will be A LOT in the succeeding chapters ;)

Anyway... I TRULY get inspired and willing to write with all your votes and comments :) 

Just so you know, you guys can comment for suggestions and I will add them to the story (if they are good enough >:3)

By the way, In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and in case it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than a chapter :D