Love Rival

Lil-chan: Heyaaa
Hikaru: So you finally decided to update, huh?
Kaoru: What did we do to deserve a long break?
Kyoya: Where are your manners?
Lil-chan: What do you mean, my child?
Hitachiin twins: YOU HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR A YEAR!!
Mark: More than a year actually
Jake: A year and 6 days to be exact
Tamaki: I THOUGHT YOU ABANDONED US, MOTHER! :c
Lil-chan: I'M SORRYY HUHU I'VE BEEN BUSY
Haruhi: Busy for a whole year? Did you even have summer break or semestral break, Lil-chan?
Lil-chan: It's for trips, Haru-chan :c I PROMISE that I will catch up with (Y/N)!
Ryou: You better be
Lil-chan: Ryouuu, my youngest babyy
Ryou: Stay away from me and just continue with the chapter! I miss (Y/N) so bad.
All of them: *nods* true
Lil-chan: Mkay :^(
----------------------------------------------
~(Y/n)'s POV in school~

"Look who's unexpectedly late" Mrs. Fasha sarcastically teased me and my habit of waking up late in the morning and still not getting pressured which causes my late arrival in school.

"Who could that be?" I fired back which caused the whole class, including the teacher, burst out laughing.

"Okay now take your seat before I'll be forced to scold you" the teacher retorted.

"SIR, YES, SIR!" I replied, grinning, before I took the empty seat near the door between two acquaintances.

"Sooo... How was your trip with the handsome douchebags?" My new friend, Sam asked out of curiosity with a hint of jealousy, referring to the Hitachiin twins. (A.N. Sam is that girl on the chapter picture)

"Not bad but not good either. I don't mind the guys actually" I replied with a poker face.

"You seem to have a lot of love interests" Sam retorted. I kinda hate these girl talks to be frank.

*sniff* *sniff* "I can smell envy! Our little Sam here is feeling jelly everyone!" Amber suddenly butt in. Where are the heck are these people coming from?!

"Don't butt in Amber! I was talking to my friend, (Y/n) here! By the way, (Y/n) meet my supposed-to-be-friend Amber but you can call her M. M, this is (Y/n)" Sam introduced her best friend.

"I know. I heard you call her (y/n), dumbo!" Amber then turned to face me "Hi (Y/n), I'm Amber" She greeted.

"The name's (y/n)" I replied.

"Don't you dare call me dumb" Sam retorted, annoyed by her bestie. I then noticed the two stupid brunettes staring at my direction. I looked behind me, acting as if they were looking at someone else. They smirked and placed their attention back to the discussion. Fun fact, teachers in high class schools don't really bother reprimanding their students since these students are rich and they would lose their jobs to be frank. That makes us feel really superior and I dislike it. I mean, what's the point of school when you only learn academics and not manners, am I right?

"(Y/n), did you even hear what I said?" Sam asked after I escaped my daydream. She looked sad since I acted like, I mean, I was not listening to her.

"Uh. Yeah sure, why not?" I replied as if I know what I'm talking about.

~Sam's POV~

What a bummer! Everything was fine until (y/n) started to be flirtatious with the twins or as I prefer, MY SWEETIE PIES. She's not that attractive compared to me so WHY ARE MOST OF THE HOSTS INTERESTED IN HER! EVEN MARK AND JAKE WTH! You know what? I need a chill pill. This girl is driving me nuts. (A.N. I know that the sweetie pie part sounds really gross and utterly disgusting. It was really hard for me to type those words tbh)

"Not bad but not good either. I don't mind the guys actually" She replied with a bored face. Oh wait till I can prove everyone your bad attitude! Let's see if you'll still have that bored ugly expression plastered on your face.

"You seem to have a lot of love interests" I retorted, stating the truth of her flirt and devious nature.

*sniff* *sniff* "I can smell envy! Our little Sam here is feeling jelly everyone!" M suddenly sput out nonsense. What kind of friend do I have here.

""Don't butt in Amber! I was talking to my friend, (Y/n) here! By the way, (Y/n) meet my supposed-to-be-friend Amber but you can call her M. M, this is (Y/n)" I introduced them to one another.

"I know. I heard you call her (y/n), dumbo!" M then turned to face the brat "Hi (Y/n), I'm Amber" She replied.

"The name's (y/n)" She replied shortly.

"Don't you dare call me dumb" I threatened M as I rolled my eyes then continued to have a chit-chat with (y/n). I then noticed my lovely brunettes staring my way. It felt like the world stopped for a moment. Then I realized that they weren't staring at me... but the devious (Y/N). Ugh this stupid brat!

"You know what? I've been classmates with the Hitachiins since elementary. We had so much fun! We were so close and they wouldn't leave my side. We would be together 24/7 until something happened" I shared my lovely memories with the twins.

"Oh yeahhh! Like anyone would believe that?" Sam replied, which causes me to send her a dagger look. She's totally pissing me off now.

"No one would believe because they are all jealous of my relationship with the twins. By the way, how long have you been close with the twins? Isn't it just like three days? Wouldn't they be just using you as a toy or something? (Y/n), did you even hear what I said?" I asked due to the disrespectful behavior she was showing me.

"Uh. Yeah sure, why not?" (y/n) replied unknowingly. I. JUST. HATE. HER. SO. MUCH.

*school bell rings*

"I gotta go. See you guys next time! Thanks for being great acquaintances" (Y/n) immediately sprung from her chair and bid goodbye.

"Crash that. We are best friends!" I faked a smile as I watched her leave the room. Just you wait, (y/n). Just you wait.

"By the way, thanks for the support back there, Sam!" I complained, annoyed by the way she has been acting.

"Duh! You promised to buy me food and guess what! You didn't give me" She fired back with a made-up promise.

"Ugh you and your diet lies! Stop mentioning the word diet if you're still gonna eat tons anyway" I retorted, disgusted by her cheap antics. She remains silent...

"FINE! But in one condition. You should help me destroy that brat" I can't believe I just bribed my bestie with freaking food. Well, what's new. M will always be M.

"You know what, fine. If it's food, I'm in of course!" M replied. She literally does anything for food. That's what I liked about her.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello potato fam :) I'm terribly sorry for the long awaited update. Please bear with me and I actually have my break now so yeahhh! I can finally update with my usual schedule. BY THE WAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 4K VIEWS MINA! Thanks for all the support and I hope I can update regularly for you guys :c Andddd in case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I try to update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and in case it exceeds a week, I will try to publish more than a chapter :D As always, you guys could just comment for suggestions and I will add them to the story (if they are good enough >:3) LOVE YOU POTATO FAM <3

Tell me if you guys want a chapter all about the characters' appearances, pictures perhaps, their info, Myer Briggs personality or anything cause I'll do it for you, potatoes, as a sorry gift :3