Meeting the Hosts

~Your POV~

"We're here!" the twins immediately spoke in unison as we reached a door with a sign 'Music Room 3'

"Why the hell are we in a music room?" I cluelessly asked. The twins sighed and then opened the door for me.

"Irasshaimase!" 5 men spoke in unison as the door opened. (A.N. Image aboveee! just remove the twins 'cause they are beside you XD) Things turned awkward as I saw a familiar face... I immediately burst out laughing, causing confusion to all of the hosts.

"I never imagined someone like Kyoya would do something so idiotic" I chuckled as I wiped a tear on my eye.

"I never imagined someone like (y/n) would come to an 'idiotic' place" Kyoya defensively replied, causing the twins to laugh so hard they fell on the ground.

"I don't see anything funny with what I said" Kyoya spoke out, clearly annoyed with the twins.

"Kyoya, who is this beautiful princess?" a blonde guy suddenly popped up and held my chin, making the twins stop laughing and glare at the blonde. Hauhi did the same, making the blonde hide behind the four-eyed beast.

"(y/n) (l/n), (your/age) years old. She previously lived in (your homeland). Her father left her family and is nowhere to be found. Her mother is a well-known (your/mom's/job) and a close friend of my parents. She has the same classes with Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi. She also has old friends which are Mark and Jake."

"Sodesu ka (I see)" the blonde replied.

"Hajimemashite (Nice to meet you), princess (y/n). You can call me daddy or king!" the blonde joyfully introduced himself. Haruhi and the twins sent him deadly glares, making him go to the corner of the room and make an 'emo corner'.

"Hey (y/n)! Sorry for the disturbing guy. Anyway... His name is Tamaki Suoh, That cute guy is Mitsukuni Haninozuka, aka Honey-senpai. Beside him is Takashi Morinozuka, aka Mori-senpai. It looks like you know the rest so, yeah!" Haruhi introduced the hosts.

"Nice to meet you all..." I casually greeted the hosts. Tamaki immediately jumped out of his emo corner then charmingly walked towards me.

"So (y/n), tell me what kind of guys you're into. Do you like the strong silent type? The boy lolita? How about the mischievous type? Or the cool type?

"I uh-" I muttered.

"She doesn't need to choose because she belong to us" the twins interrupted me before I could even continue. They immediately dragged me towards a luxurious couch.

"You can't just drag people wherever you want them to stay!" I yelled, annoyed with their schemes. This isn't freaking Sims! They gently put me down the seat.

"Are you okay with them, (y/n)?" Haruhi popped out of nowhere, causing the twins to glare at her.

"Yep! By the way Haruhi... Why would a girl dress up as a boy and go to a host club? That's how much you are in love with Tamaki?" I cluelessly asked Haruhi, causing the twins to chuckle.

"Good question, (y/n). She can't afford a uniform then a child placed a gum in her hair, making her cut it unprofessionally and-" Hikaru started

"she broke a Renaissance vase that was supposed to be in an upcoming school auction that costs " Kaoru finished.

"So she's working for it?" I asked, understanding the situation of Haruhi.

"Sono tori! (That's right!)" the twins spoke in unison, taking the space in both sides of the couch, sandwhiching me.

"Life sure is hard for you, Haruhi..." I replied awkwardly. Haruhi nodded confidently then left me alone with the freaking twins...

*Door opening sound*

I looked at the direction of the door and saw two familiar faces.

~Hikaru's POV~

Great. Nice timing. Of all the times they could enter, why now that we could talk to (y/n) privately.

"(y/n)! Time's up!" two idiots walked towards our direction, smirking.

"Okasan... (Mother...) Who are they? Why are they here?" Tamaki asked unknowingly.

"Mark and Jake, the childhood friends of (y/n). They used to live in ((y/n)'s homeland) just like (y/n) and their parents are close friends." Kyoya descriptively replied.

"It doesn't matter if your parents are friends or not" I mumbled, annoyed of Tamaki's ignorance.

"Sodesu ka... (I see...) I assume you're here for (y/n)" Tamaki asked Mark and Jake.

"No they're not" Kaoru suddenly butt in.

"Yes we are" Jake replied defensively. What's the worst that could happen?

*powerful motor sounds* (A.N. Comment if you know who it is just by reading that line XD)

Great!

"Oh- hohohohohohohohohoho!" The worst person who could ever butt in suddenly rose from the ground and made disturbing sounds.

"E-Eh?!" (y/n) shouted as she saw an idiotic otaku. I glanced at Kaoru and he glanced back. I gave him a 'weneedtodosomething' face. He nodded. We then looked over (y/n) who looked confused and disturbed of what's happening. This is all because of Mark and Jake. They need to get a life!

"Awesome, this is just perfect. Our beloved new student, (y/n) is in the middle of a beautiful, yet poignant five-sided romantic relationship. And to make it even more exciting, two of Haruhi's admirers are twins torn apart by love. Just the thought of it could make me eat three bowls of rice." Renge babbled. (A.N. Copied the actual words so that you could imagine the scenario :P)

"Oh, butt out, otaku" Kaoru and I yelled in unison. (A.N. Little did they know that you also are an otaku)

(y/n) suddenly stood up and walked out... What?

"She must be an otaku too!" Renge confidently concluded. Oh no...

"Maybe yes, maybe not" Mark replied.

~Your POV~

I never thought my heart could be crushed in just a second. I stood up and walked out, traumatized with what the twins said... Yeah! I know it's not a big deal for them but it is for me... I walked towards the garden... I pondered on the things that happened... So far, I haven't had a normal life in this school... Why the hell would someone call this a five-sided romantic relationship? Thinking of it makes me... makes me... SO EMBARRASSED! I went out because I knew that I was blushing REAL HARD!

"Gomen! (Sorry!)" I apologized as I bumped into someone, still blushing from what previously happened.

-----------------------------------------

Who is the person you accidentally bumped into? I seriously get pumped up every time I get notified with votes and comments :)  You guys can comment for suggestions and I will add them to the story (if they are good enough >:3) And yeah...

By the way, In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and in case it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than a chapter :D