9 - Love Sick

MONDAY

MONDAY

Me and Avara went downstairs to eat, and of course Tita was there and Tito. I was becoming to be more fond of them kasi parang anak na rin ang turing nila sa akin. I felt so happy.

"Monday, eat a lot. Ang liit ng katawan mo." Sabi naman ni Tita Aly.

"That's what you call sexiness Tita." I told her, and everyone laughed.

Habang kumakain napansin kong abala sila Tito at Tita on fixing their tonight kasi Anniversary nila ngayong araw. We actually greeted them a while ago before we started eating.

"Where did you guys meet by the way?" Tanong ko and they both looked at each other and smiled.

"Actually we were block mates, and Aly was the most popular girl in school. Back then madalang niya lang ako mapansin kasi I'm a nerd."

"Pero one night we had the chance to be together, we were lock in basement to fulfill the dare of your Mom. Well from there you probably know what happened."

"You had sex????" I asked in shockedness, pero nakabawi rin naman at medyo nahiyang tumingin kay Tito at Tita. Way to go Monday.

"Monday anak, it was part of the process after getting married. Pero shempre after sharing that night we weren't the same anymore." Tita Aly said.

I smiled at the both of them kasi mabuti pa sila, everything was perfect for them. They graudated college, be married, and has the kid of their dreams Avara.

I mean who would not like that as an ending diba? Pero love is always not enough for someone to stay in your life, even the good things you can do.

After that conversation, the usual Tito was watching television and waiting for Tita to finish the dishes so they can get to work.

Ako naman on the other hand naglalakad na papunta sa labas meron pa kasi kinuhang bag si Avara. Pupunta lang naman kami kay Zoanne.

Pagkalipas ng ilang minuto nakita ko nang lumabas ng bahay si Avara dala ang isang malaking bag na kung aakalain mo mukhang mag lalayas.

"Hey cutie, para san yan?" I ask.

"Secret." She said and she giggled.

"You wanna move to my condo? gusto mo mag live in?" I ask at nagulantang naman ito sa tanong ko which made me chuckled.

"In your dreams Monday." Sabat naman nito sa akin and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I can do whatever I can, still you're my slave and I still have your pictures with me Dean." I leaned closer to her and whispered on her ear.

She was flustered. Well, it serves her right. After that I winked at her and the usual she blushed once again.

"You're so annoying. Pwede naman natin to pagusapan diba?" She pouted at lumihis ng tingin sa akin.