14 - Baddies and Buddies

AVARA

AVARA

After that incident on the Condo, I've never seen Monday at school. Hindi siya pumupunta sa building namin anymore so I was kind of devastated and mad.

How could she? After she said she loves me and the contratct and she even has my picturees still!

Dapat sinabi na lang niya na she don't want this damn contract anymore at ayaw na niyang ipagpatuloy.

And what's the most maddening part is that palagi silang magkasama ng babaeng humalik sa kanya sa condo niya.

Why am I even complaining? It's not like girlfriend ko si Monday. Everything is stage, the way we act. Pero if it is stage, bakit ang sweet sweet niya sa akin kahit kami lang dalawa?

Ewan ko na nga. In the first place, this would not have happened, kung hindi ko siya sinagot sa cafeteria.

But on the contrary what happened, already happened and even though humalik pa si Monday like hundreds of girls, wala rin naman akong magagawa. I rolled my eyes at kumagat nalang ako sa cheeseroll at nakinig sa paborito kong kanta.

I was scrolling on one of the messages Monday sent me that day, I never replied. Hanggang ngayon no calls and messages coming from her still.

"Avara okay kalang?" Tumingin naman ako sa nagsalita at si Hilary pala. Tumingin ako sa kanya but eventually binawi ko rin ulit at tumingin sa kawalan.

She sat beside me on the bench dito sa park where we usually go.

"Avara sorry na please? Oo na kasalanan ko na kasi noong una hindi ako naging masaya para sayo but I hope you can forgive me, for everything I said and done on that day. I know Monday is not the best person out there, but I can't afford to lose my bestfriend." Snow white said and she really looked sincere.

"Fine, I can't lose you too you know that diba?" Lumapit ako sa kanya at niyakap ito.

"I miss you so damn much, please wag ka nang masyadong lumayo sa amin." She said, how I wish I can spend more time with them without Monday blackmailing me.

Pero how am I able to get out of this mess, kung in the first place ayaw ko rin naman umalis pa. I don't wanna lose the girl who started this which is Monday.

"I can't really promise Hilary pero I know I'll put my best to make time with you and the others. I mean we're hanging out right now so counted lang naman siguro to diba?" I ask and chuckled and so did she.

We hugged each other and I kissed the left cheek of Hilary. After that, I saw Monday and the girl on the Condo looking right at us.

Nakaakbay si Monday sa babae at hindi ko maiwasang hindi masaktan sa nakita ko. As I was looking at them I felt a tear falling down my cheek pero mabilis ko rin naman itong pinunasan.