25 - Looking for some reasons

Monday

Monday

After the drunken night at the hotel in Clinton City, nakasakay na kami ngayon sa kotse ni Bella papunta sa Lakeview. The good part about it is Fiesta pala this week sa lugar na yun and it would really be fun kung makakasama kami.

Bella, has been really supportive of me. She makes me feel to be alive again, I was dead for all of those years after the incident with Avara. It was my fault and again I couldn't do anything about it.

Tumingin na lamang ako sa labas ng bintana ng kotse habang naka tingin sa mga establishments na nadadaanan namin at habang nakikinig sa Wonderwall ng Oasis.

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I

Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall

"What does wonderwall even mean?" Tanong ko kay Bella and she left out a soft chuckle.

"It means if someone is your wonderwall, you find yourself thinking about them all the time. Like they are your euphoria." The songs was still playing and I was thinking about the answer of Bella. Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world to be someone's wonderwall. Cause I knew.

"That might be one of the greatest feeling in the world." Sabi ko at tumingin ako sa kanya but then Bella had a straight look at the road.

"It is...to be someone's wonderwall or kyptonite. I mean they're just making new terms to make it all so sweet. Pero iisa lang naman ang ibig sabihin niyan, mahal mo yung tao right?" She said and I couldn't help but smile because she's right.

"Tingin mo Bella makikita ko na si Avara sa Lakeview City?"

"I have a good feeling you will. We're humans we will always hope for the best, and I know you will see her soon."

Am I?

"Bella, thank you for everything and for coming with me."

"No biggie. Mission, To find her." She said and giggled.

After long hours ng byahe we finally reach our destination, that is sa isang Village dito sa Lakeview City. I am so surprise to see na walang ka tao tao sa daan when it was the day of the festival.

"Ang tahimik naman pala rito." Sabi ko.

"Yeah, odd neighborhood."

Nagpatuloy sa pag drive si Bella hanggang sa makarating kami sa isang 2 storey na bahay, there was a garden outside and a fence before we get to the main door. Beside the house, may isang babaeng nagwawalis, which is perfect kasi makaka pagtanong kami.