13 - Confusion over the Old Friend

MONDAY

MONDAY

I woke up, to a the beautiful face of Avara. Even beautiful is not a word to describe all of her. Seeing her first thing in the morning parang ayaw ko ng bumangon, maybe I do love her Zoanne said.

Maybe I do. But whatever this feeling is, ito ang nagpapasaya sa akin sa ngayon. I badly wanna keep this, I badly wanna keep her with me.

And I can't keep on denying this.

Tinanggal ko ang mga strands ng buhok niya while looking at her. She looks so peaceful.

"Monday?" Oh no, her morning voice is so hot. Nakakaisip tuloy ako ng kamanyakan.

"You have a sexy morning voice, I like to make you scream in pleasure with that." Nagulat naman ito sa sinabi ko, at unti unting namumula. I giggled a bit.

"Tigilan mo ako, kay aga aga." Wait why? She's lovable and fuckable at the same time. Damn.

"Why baby you still tired?" I whispered in her ear, which put shivers sa buong katawan niya. I know how I affect Avara, and gustong gusto ko na naapektuhan ko siya in some kind of way that no one could ever make her feel.

"Monday Crusces!!!" Medyo sigaw nito but I keep on biting her neck gently and licking it, leaving hickeys all over.

"Linagyan mo ako ng chikinini!?" Tanong nito na medyo irita pero mas nakukyutan lang ako sa kanya.

"Of course I have to mark what's mine." I wink at her at nakita ko namang tumingin ito sa ibang direksyon dahil masyado na itong kinikilig.

"Iba talaga pag ako ang bumabanat." I told her, and she was just laughing at me.

"Kaya nga eh, who would have thought someone like you is overflowing with cheesiness." She said and is teasing me.

"Really?" I ask and immediately went on top of her revealing the shirt and black panty she's wearing.

"Monday!" She shouted. 

"You're everything to me, Avara." I said to her, while holding the temples of her head. I just wanna let her know.

Even though hindi ko alam kung mahal niya ako o hindi. But I do, I really do. I never even had the chance to contemplate, I'm being so corny and cheezy right now.

"Corny little shit." She said and we both laughed.

"Me as well, you're everything to me too." She added while looking at me.

"Damn, hindi ko na kaya." I said before landing my lips to hers, rubbing her hips and rubbing my legs against her cherry.

I can feel her wetness, she's wet for me and I love that.

"You were wet kanina pa diba?" I simply tease her, whispering in her ear and licking her earlobe.

"I'm not." Napapikit na ito sa ginagawa ko, but knowing me I'll keep going. I made trails of kisses in her ear, going down to her neck. Sucking it and licking every part of it.