18 - One last Moment

AVARA

AVARA

I was browsing through my phone and chatting with my friends the baddies and the buddies group to keep my mind off of the group of Monday.

BUDDIES AND BUDDIES $$$

Avara marupok

[ something's bothering me ]

Chloe the Partywhore

[ spill ]

Xenon is reading

[ is this about Monday? ]

Avara Marupok

[ yeah ]

Snow white

[ sinaktan ka nanaman niya? ]

Cher

[ hindi naman siguro ]

Xenon is reading

[ well..... ]

Avara marupok

[ kami na uli but franchine, jessica, jake and jonathan nandito sila magkasama sila ngayon ]

Snow white

[ oh hell no ]
[ Avara u know them right, hindi kaya this is just one of their games lalo na sa pagiging kayo? ]

Avara Marupok

[ it's real guys. I can manage to differentiate different from fake naman ]

"Ava."

Tumingin ako sa nagsalita at napansin kong nandito na pala si Monday sa upuan ng driver, she was looking at me worried and sad. Ano kaya ang napagusapan nila?

"What's wrong Monday?" I ask at umiwas naman siya ng tingin.

"It's nice to see old friends again." She said and she smiled at me, pero the kind of smile where you're not really happy.

"Monday maybe it's because of me you don't get the chance to hang out with them anymore, again I'm your girlfriend and I want you to be with your friends." Sabi ko.

"Nope, not at all. Maybe I can spend a whole year trap in an Island with you. Kung nasa tamang edad na tayo baka pinakasalan na kita at linayo na rito." She said while imagining those things to happen.

Me on the other hand is kind of scared, I mean I'm not that ready to not be with my parents.

"Tumigil ka nga." Sabi ko naman rito. Tumawa naman si Monday kasi nakita niyang natakot ako sa mga sinabi niya.