29 - The Painful Part

MONDAY

MONDAY

After the video, I saw how everyone misses Avara. My friends who never treated her right before, I can definitely see it in their eyes kung paano sila nagsisi sa nagawa namin dati. I find myself tearing up again while looking into the last part in the video, Avara smiling and waving as if she's here with us.

"We really miss her." I heard someone said sa likod ko and I saw that it was Hilary with their group Chloe, Xenon, and Cher they were all smiling at us. Ngumiti ako sa kanilang apat. This might be the best reunion ever for the people in Avara's life in highschool.

Hopefully masaya siya habang nakikita niya kami dito.

"You are very welcome to join." Franchine said and chuckled.

"Mugto na mga mata niyo, alam niyo ba before Avara died sabi niya sa amin ayaw niya na may umiiyak. She wants everyone to be happy." Chloe said, habang umuupo sa isang bakanteng upuan.

"Yes, those were her last sentiments. I guess??? Good thing you're here Monday. She was looking for you everyday in the hospital hanggang siguro sa pinaka huli niyang hininga, she said your name." Xenon added, I frown at the thought of Avara begging to see me but no one can fulfill her request.

"She really did love you and no one can fill your place Monday." Hilary said, it's funny because we use to fight a lot because of how jealous I am towards her but look at us now sharing a conversation.

"Siguro ganun talaga mga mababait kinukuha ka agad ni Lord tayong masasamang damo naiiwan dito sa mundo." Biro ni Jonathan kaya napatawa kaming lahat except kay Dad.

"Ehem." Tumawa naman kami kasi nga si Dad at ang driver namin ang pinakamatanda rito. Kaya mas natawa tuloy kami. Si Jonathan naman ay hindi makapagsalita dahil nakatingin sa kanya si Dad.

"Naalala ko tuloy noon Jonathan kung gaano mo kagusto si Monday...diba anak?" Tumingin sa akin si Dad at napatawa naman kami uli.

"Baliw na baliw yan kay Monday, ewan ko nalang." Jessica added so we continued to laugh.

"Wag naman po ganun Tito. May asawa na po ako at anak." Proud na proud na sabi ni Jonathan, to be fully honest I'm very happy to see him moved on from everything. He deserves to be happy.

Everyone in this room deserves to be happy and not to be guilty dahil wala silang nagawa. Lahat kami may naging role sa buhay ni Avara, once in her life she had true friends...she had me and to see us getting together is something that she would love to see.

Avara, you make people happy and close, just like how you made me feel.

"Do you want to watch two more of her videos??" Tanong ko sa kanila and they were very happy to say yes.

"Swerte mo nga ginawan ka ng video, kami kinalimutan na." Cher said jokingly...but I'm very thankful for them. They were at Avara's side the whole time.