23 - To find Her

MONDAY

MONDAY

Tumingin ako kay Sece at sa lalaking katabi niya, hindi ko maiwasang hindi magtanong kung siya ba talaga ang ikakasal.

"Sece?" I was shock to see her of course, getting married to a guy and finally backing out from her band, The Flyover. Took her long enough.

"It's me Monday, don't be fooled by my dark eyeliner." She said and we both chuckled.

I never knew after all these years, magkikita kami uli and she's looks so happy right now.

Sece was the least person you will see me with, but that day after what happened to the gym she was the only one who was with me.

"Monday how could you?" Sece said to me, she was suppose to be in a concert right now pero nandito siya to console me.

"I didn't know what to do." I kept on crying while nandito kami sa isang bakanteng lote near her house.

"You didn't know or maybe you were scared to do it!" She said and she was fuming mad at me.

"I was so scared, my friends they are the only ones I have, they made me execute this plan and I agreed out of revenge but I fell in love with her Sece, I love her I really did." Sabi ko even though my voice is already breaking.

"Then you just made the biggest mistake of your life Monday, why did you even choose your fake friends over Avara. She genuinely loved you." Sece said and she was crying with me as well.

"I know, Sece. I know." I said and Sece gently hugged me.

"Everything will be okay Monday." Sece said.

"Totally unbelievable dati rati may gusto ka pa sa girlfriend ko." I said and tumawa naman ako habang tumingin ng masama sa akin si Sece.

"Mas hindi to kapani paniwala after all this time, who would have thought kayo pa rin?" She said out of excitement again, if only she knew that this not Avara and I think she deserves to know.

"Hindi kami and I'm not Avara if that's what your thinking, I'm Bella your photographer and Monday's friend." Bella said directly to Sece shaking her hand and the guys hand which is her fiancé.

"Huh? Monday?" She said and gave me a questioning look.

"She's really not Avara, she's Bella." I explained.

"Well then she looks like her long lost twin, I'm sorry about that Bella." She said and smiled at us.

"Ikaw nga eh lalaki na gusto mo ngayon." Sabi ko and this time her fiancé burst out laughing.

"She was actually my cousin's girlfriend and then she realized she's in love with me but my counsin was happy for me, she's even one of the bridesmaid." His fiancé said.