24 - Let the searching Begin

MONDAY

MONDAY

Someone ask me in the middle of the bar while I was drinking and drunk but I still know what I was doing or who I was talking to it was the bartender who keeps on giving me drinks on a sunday night.

"You're always here, are you okay?" She ask.

"If I say I am will it take away all the worries and trouble I feel?" I answered and chuckled. She did as well.

"This is about someone you are madly in love with." She said out of nowhere while preparing the drinks.

"Yeah, you're right. It's someone I can't be with and I deserve to not be with her. She was the only person who changed me, who actually broke my walls and who deeply loves me. I don't understand why I can do such a thing." Sabi ko sa kanya and I know tears were streaming down my face.

"Then what are you going to do if she's not at your side anymore?" The bartender ask.

"I will find her."

I was staring blankly over the figure at the gate, how I was so unsure if this is Avara or not but hey who am I to not risk it right? As I was moving closer to her I can feel how nervous and happy I am at the same time with mix emotions at unti unti akong lumapit sa kanya.

"Monday." Bella called my name out at lumingon naman ako sa kanya pero bumaling pa rin ang atensyon ko sa babaeng nasa gate ngayon.

When I finally was closer to her, I gave her a tight hug and I can sense na she was really startled.

When she turns to see me, I was definitely shock to see that It was not Avara. She was much younger like a teenage high school girl.

I was so confused kaya mabilis akong umiwas sa pag kakayakap sa kanya.

"Sorry I mistakenly thought you for someone." Sabi ko and she only nodded at me.

But for some reason, I never wanted to let go of this highschool girl knowing that she lives here makes me think she knows information about Avara.

I was a little bit disappointed tho, hindi ko rin naman masisi si Sece, since she only gave me the information and she wasn't really so sure.

"Taga saan po ba kayo ate? meron po kayong hinahanap?" Tanong ng batang babae and I simply nodded as my response to her.

"Monday, are you okay?" Tanong ni Bella at patuloy lang akong tumingin sa kawalan. It's not a nice feeling getting your hopes up.