15 - The Feelings we can't contain

MONDAY

MONDAY

I was making out with Clea out of the dare the seniors made us do. She seems to enjoy it pero I have confirmed for the past few weeks na I don't love her anymore.

We were on the moment of making out and the seniors cheering us when I saw Chloe the friend of Avara got in, diba she was a minor?

What shocked me more is when I see them as a group got inside of the party, but my eyes were only looking at one girl. It was Avara, I miss her so much.

She looks so beautiful tonight, she was so stunning to the point na I'm drooling over her. Tumingin naman ito sa direksyon ko so I manage to look away from her and keep on kissing Clea.

"Monday who you looking at?" Clea asked and turned around at nakita niya ang grupo ni Avara, who's here as well.

"Don't tell me you really like that bitch?" She said and I was so mad at her for saying that pero pinakalma ko na lamang ang sarili ko and took a beer.

I spent the whole night looking at Avara's group from afar, how she was so happy around me at most especially magkatabi pa sila ni Hilary.

I hate that girl so much. I rolled my eyes.

I even called Zoanne just to let her know about this, but she said na I was just jealous. But why would I? meron pa ba akong pag kaka selosan?

Tumingin ako sa grupo nil Avara and I was nervous because hindi ko na siya nakitang nakaupo roon at baka mapano na siya.

I saw the both of them walking outside and walking towards outside the party.

Tumayo ako at sinundan sila at sumunod rin naman si Clea sa akin, she's so annoying kung hindi lang para kay Dad I will really kill her.

Habang sumusunod ako kay Avara at Hilary narinig ko naman na nag tawanan sila habang naguusap, Hilary assisted Avara on sitting sa may bato, umupo naman silang dalawa roon at nagusap.

Hindi ako nag atubling lumapit at pumwesto sa likuran nila, and as usual Clea was with me as well.

"Alam niyo bang bawal ang minors sa party na 'to." Panimula ko at mabilis naman silang lumingon sa akin.

Hilary was mad while Avara was just staring at me blankly.

"What do you need Monday?" Hilary ask. I know she was mad at me for ruining their little moment. Hindi muna ako nakasagot dahil biglang nagsalita si Clea.

"You think you look beautiful with a little bit of make up and dress up? Basic bitch. Right Monday?" Clea said.

"Yeah."

I don't even know kung bakit ganun ang naging sagot ko, all I know is that I've hurt Avara again.

Hindi ko kayang makitang nasasaktan si Avara kaya hinawakan ko nalang sa kamay si Clea at naglakad na kami palayo.