ARTIST

Sehun sighed for the countless time while waiting for his blind date to come. He surely didn't like the idea while his mother set him up for this. But still, he came so that he could turn it down clearly without guilt.

After a few minutes of waiting, a bell ring could be heard as the door was opened. But the so called Oh Sehun didn't even give a damn to that. He might forget the reason why he was there while being busy looking around the busy road on the side of mirror wall.

Until a girl walked towards him and voiced out, " Excuse me, are you..", the girl asked with hope of eyes.

"Yes?", Sehun got up from the seat, " Ah, yeah. I'm Oh Sehun.", he bowed at the girl and she returned with a smile.

Sehun knew the girl already because his mother showed a photo of his blind date, so with no doubt, it was his blind date. A tall girl with the perfect structure who can be a model. And her face suits to be an idol of Kpop.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Oh Hayoung.", she extended her hand out as they were done with bowing. Sehun accepted it and they shared a handshake.

" I'm sorry for being late. I had a appointment with an important client. I am quite busy these days.", she explained as she took a seat which is opposite to his.

Sehun nodded with an awkward smile as he took his seat back. Hayoung looked at him, " Mom said you're the author?", she asked. It was sounded like a confirmation than a question.

" Yes.", he answered. They were just being set up by the elders and it was so awkward for Sehun. He was sure, he would never be comfortable with this girl.

" Which kind of literature you are majoring?", she asked out of curiosity. As she saw Sehun looked at her because she sounded a bit rude, " Oh, I'm sorry. I mean.. I don't read books usually, so I don't know many authors. Plus, I don't know you too.", she excused.

" It's ok. No matter what, I have just started stepping into literature world not too long ago. I made one novel and one fiction last year. So it's not surprising to know you don't know me. I'm just a new author.", he answered. Even though he said it, Hayoung could sense the irony in his voice.

So she tried to close the topic because they would be more awkward if she would bring that title more. For Sehun , he knew since that time. This girl could never be his soulmate or the girl he would marry someday. Never ever, they would fit to each other.

After ordering a cup of expresso for her, she continued to talk about her working life. Sehun tried to concentrate at first because he didn't want to be rude to a girl. But as the minutes and seconds passed by, his mind was just flown away as if Hayoung was lecturing him at the class. He surely doesn't like those kind of girls who are drowning themselves into the work. Like when they could feel the art as he does? He didn't just like this blind date.

Luck was on his side, he thought, as he heard her phone rang suddenly that cut her off. She excused herself to answer the call and Sehun gladly allowed it. While Hayoung was talking on phone, he let his eyes reach out of the cafè.

He looked around the road where the busy people were walking, standing and running. Instead of meeting this boring girl, he should go his workroom and prepare for his next story.

He sighed as his eyes landed on the pavement which is the roadside. And his sight caught a girl who was being bumped by a certain man. No one seemed to help her and she didn't seem to start a problem either. She glanced at the traffic-light while picking her things up and throwing them into her bag again. She seemed hurried to pass the road.