QUESTION

Baekhyun was stealing glances to Jinri who had been ducking her head down into the work. Of course, it is not like she is talkative before. But today, the mute girl didn't even seem to communicate with others.

And he knows the reason well, of course, one and only Oh Sehun caused it.

He almost jumped when he heard the front door opened. Sehun is back. And Oh Hayoung was still sticking with him.

" You are back?", Baekhyun emerged from the seat and walked towards the couple.

Sehun didn't forget to fall his eyes on the girl who was ignoring them. He rarely believed that she ignored them because she couldn't hear them. At that moment, she was ignoring them because she didn't want to see them.

Baekhyun and Hayoung weren't blind and stupid at all. They knew what kind of eyes Sehun has on Jinri. Baekhyun became uneasy when he noticed that Hayoung bit her lip looking at Sehun.

Sehun had felt his heart tightened while staring at Jinri. He knew he was wrong since the first place. But he didn't regret for having feelings for Jinri. He know he shouldn't. But still, his heart didn't listen to him.

" Jinri.", he was too busy to notice that Hayoung has already approaching Jinri. He only snapped out the thoughts when he saw Hayoung was already near Jinri's table.

" Jinri, you will come to our engagement party, right?", Hayoung asked. But still Jinri didn't lift her face up and let herself know about Hayoung's presence.

" Jinri--".

" Stop it.", Hayoung turned to look at Sehun who just cut her off. " Leave. There is nothing for you to do here.".

Baekhyun didn't want to interfere, but Hayoung seemed like angry because of Sehun's words.

" Sehun.", he nudged at the guy beside him.

" Alright. I am taking my leave.", Hayoung said while Sehun was already frowning. Hayoung walked towards him.

" I am not stupid, Sehun. So watch your moves.", she muttered enough for them to hear. Then she left the house.

Sehun sighed deeply and closed his eyes while his hand ran through his locks.

" Is Jinri okay?", it was the first question that Sehun uttered after a few moments of silence. His eyes could never leave the girl, as if she would fall down as he looked away.

" Does she look like fine?", Baekhyun asked. It was much more like a sarcasm. Baekhyun then sighed, Sehun didn't see what his heart wants.

" She is like that since morning.", his heart shattered as he heard that. Sehun didn't have no intention to break her.

Suddenly Jinri got up from her seat that caught both attention.

" I want to go home.", the girl declared her wish. As usual, he wanted to send her home.

" I will take you home?", Baekhyun said, more like a question after glancing at Sehun who was still staring at Jinri. Jinri didn't seem to give damn to his presence.

" I will go alone. I want to.", it was her second page said.

" A-Alright..", Baekhyun nodded. The time was still not to go home yet. But if Jinri wants to leave, no one will stop her.

Jinri grabbed her things up and walked out of the house. But before she left, she bowed at Baekhyun and Sehun. Still, she didn't even look at him that meant she didn't want to see him talk.

" What should I do, Hyung?", Baekhyun turned to look at Sehun when he uttered the mentioned words suddenly.

" Sehun..", Baekhyun has known Sehun since they were young. He knows about him well, too well. He knows that the feelings the younger has for the girl isn't just admiration.