DOES HE?

" Jinri, I am--", Taeyeon who just entered Jinri's room got her words run out when her eyes landed on the certain guy who was sleeping beside the bed.

Sehun frowned because of the sore from his neck, as he started to move. His eyes fought back to open but he still tried. He lifted his head from the bed and messaged his neck with one free hand. Another hand was still holding Jinri's. His eyes landed on the girl who was sleeping on the bed before he heard the high pitch note from the elder girl.

" Yah! You!", Sehun immediately turned his head to the door and he saw Taeyeon with her big, round eyes.

Jinri started to move because it was her usual time to wake up. And they both turned to look at Jinri who was started to wake up.

Jinri's eyes first landed on Sehun who was watching at her. And she got her eyes widened. Jinri immediately sat up and looked at their knotting hands. They both pulled their hands away from each other and looked away to hide the blushing.

•••••

Taeyeon put her hands on her hips as she eyed the two younger preys in front of her. She frowned again and walked in front of them without parting her eyes from them.

Sehun sighed while Jinri was waiting Taeyeon to talk. " Oh well, can you stop walking and start talking? I am busybody.", the two girls looked at him while he groaned in tiredness.

Jinri then looked at Taeyeon again, and the elder said, " Oh hell, busybody. You are so busy but you have time to sleep with Jinri?".

Jinri eyes widened at the harsh words that Taeyeon used. " Unnie! You are going to the extreme point. We are not like that.", Sehun looked at the girl who was talking with her hands.

" Well. I think I had already told you that I just fell asleep unconsciously. Come on, it's not like I stepped into her bed.", he whined in manly manner.

Taeyeon glared at him, " If you were on her bed, I bet you aren't even standing here right now. Because I might have already skin you alive.", Jinri sighed and Taeyeon continued, " But how can I believe you? Still, you slept in the room of a virgin. Do you know what the others would tell about it if they know it?".

" You are the one who would let the others know with your loud voice. And I am also innocent here.", Sehun snapped back.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and eyed Jinri. " Didn't you take the medicine? And why did you eat the cold noodle suddenly?", when Jinri was about to answer, Sehun interrupted. " I was the one who made her to eat that. It's not her fault, okay?".

Jinri just wanted to dig her head onto the sand. " Yah, you brat, you don't know a girl can't eat ice on her period?", Taeyeon held the cushion to hit the man. And Sehun immediately went to Jinri's back while Jinri automatically stretched her arms aside to protect Sehun.

" How can I know it? I am not a girl.", Sehun said while running round while Taeyeon was still trying to catch him who was behind Jinri.

" But still! You, stupid brat.", Taeyeon threw the cushion but it landed on Jinri. Jinri used the hand sign again after that.

" It's not his fault, ok? I forgot and ate it, and also forgot to take the medicine. It's all my fault and Sehun has no business with it. And I had that nightmare again last night, so I might cry again in my sleep as usual. It's obvious that Sehun took care of me without leaving me alone sick. We should even thank to him.", Taeyeon saw the confusion on his face while Jinri was talking. Of course, how could he understand Jinri's words.

Taeyeon sighed because of Jinri. Then she looked at Sehun who was still standing behind Jinri. " Well.. You can survive because of Jinri. But next time, I won't let you go again.", she warned him.