THRILL

Taeyeon raised her brows to ask Minho, what's wrong with Jinri's gloomy face.

Minho could only shrug his shoulders because he didn't know the reason. Jinri just entered her room and let herself fall on the mattress.

She was feeling weird, so much new feelings filled her heart. She doesn't know who exactly Oh Sehun is. But she wanna know. But that curious feelings were abnormal.

Minho was the only guy around her since young and until now. She had no interactions with other guys or strangers. Maybe, Sehun and Baekhyun were the only ones who she interacts other than Minho.

She wasn't stupid at all. Even though she is innocent, she knows what her feelings were intending to. More than Baekhyun, Sehun was closer to Jinri. And Jinri isn't oblivious about the butterflies in her stomach.

However, she didn't want those feelings, especially to Sehun. The guy who is about to be someone else's man.

It was sad because her first ever innocent feelings were ruined. Along the words, Jinri easily falls and so she might crashes too hard.

What is she even? She is just a mute and deaf girl. A man like Sehun would never look back to her.

•••••

Sehun didn't know why he accepted that engagement. A part of the reason might be his mother. He had been a good son to his mother for so long. He had never done what his mother doesn't like. And so do the things she likes. If Sehun was asked to do this, he would follow his mother like a lost child.

Shin Eun Kyung is Sehun's mother. Since being a single mother, she raised Sehun in the hard situation. So she has put many hopes on Sehun, her only son.

And of course, Sehun is the son material what every mother dreams of. So how can other women not want him as a son-in-law?

Even though the engagement party hasn't held yet, Hayoung gets the opportunity to go in and out of his house out like a real daughter-in-law. Being a great man, he treated to her nicely. Though his mind didn't bring in to, he was trying to be a good son again.

Now, they were having the family lunch. They means the four, Sehun and his mother, Hayoung and her mother.

" Oh, you two really match each other so well..", Eun Kyung praised as looking at the couple, who were enjoying their meals. And they were sitting on one side while the mothers were on the other side.

" Yeah, all parts of you match to each other.", her mother added. While Hayoung was smiling at the compliment, Sehun was just awkwardly silent.

" How are you doing all along, Sehun?", his soon-to-be-in-law asked.

He stopped looking down and smiled at the elder. " I am doing well, but a bit busy because our new book will be published soon.", he answered politely.

" Our? Aren't you the only one who write?", Eun Kyung asked, butting into the conversation.

" Oh, Sehun has a comic artist for this series. I have met her twice.", Hayoung answered before Sehun could do.

" Oh, then.. I have to meet her as well. I think I need to thank to her for helping you somehow.", Eun Kyung said. Yeah. She is that kind of mother. She usually made Sehun to bring Baekhyun to their house just to treat him a meal. Now, her son has another coworker. And so, she has to show her gratitude to the girl either.