WHISTLE

" Yah! Kim Taeyeon!", Baekhyun was being frustrated over the elder girl. He has been standing in front of her apartment and calling her name for the nth times already. But still, the girl didn't open the door for him.

Suddenly, the door was opened on his face, banging right into his nose.

" Yah, stop it, will you? I will never open the door for you.", Taeyeon glared at him.

" You already opened it.", he said as he covered his nose, which is now bleeding.

But like Taeyeon would care. She was about to close it. But she couldn't flinch at how fast Byun Baekhyun at the movements. He is now, inside her house.

" Argh.. how can a girl be so strong?", he said as he took some tissue from the table.

" Yah! I didn't let you in!", Taeyeon shouted at the door.

" Don't yell like mad woman. The neighbors will disgust you.", he said.

Taeyeon sighed heavily, it was her fault to open the door since the first place. She slammed the door shut and walked towards Baekhyun who had already been taking a seat on the couch.

" Get out.", she said calmly but firmly.

" No. I am not leaving before you eat something.", said Baekhyun.

" What?", she brought her brows closer.

" Jinri said you weren't eating anything since yesterday. And the reason is obviously me. So I have to make you to eat something, so that Jinri wouldn't hit me anymore.", he said slightly shrugging his shoulders off.

Taeyeon put her hands on her hips as she started to throw the daggers with her stares. " You came here because Jinri asked? Hah! What an irresponsible jerk!".

Taeyeon wished she just straggle him and killed him at the spot. But she wouldn't do it because she even disgusted to touch him to kill him.

" You don't know about the human responsibility? How can you be so hateful? You fought against me as if you were an old woman. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? For talking parallel with a girl? Are you a gay?", Taeyeon snapped.

" You know well, that I am not a gay. If I am, I would not have slept with you.", he said, not knowing how it caused her angry.

She looked away, " Don't talk about it again.".

" Why? It is truth though.", he decided to go further.

" I said not to talk about it, you brat!", as expected Taeyeon was angry.

Baekhyun got up from his seat and stood in front of Taeyeon. And it made her to take a few backward steps.

" Look, I am sorry.", he said. Taeyeon looked at him. Sincere. His eyes were sincere and his sorry was sincere. She didn't know what he was apologizing for. For the words he said yesterday? Or for digging their one night stand again?

" I am sorry for what I said yesterday.", so it was for it. Taeyeon was still frowning but she didn't look at him anymore.

Getting her silence, he tried to explain. " The words I said yesterday.. I am sorry. I didn't know what had gotten into my mind. I just blurted out what aren't in my mind. I am sorry.. Noona..", the voice he called her, made her to look at the guy.

She hoped he was all serious about his sorry. If not, she would kill him later for real.

While they were still staring at each other, they heard the doorbell rang. Taeyeon looked away and went to get the door.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw the sleeping Jinri, on Sehun's back. " Oh god, what happened?", she asked as she noticed the puffy eyes of Jinri.