LONELY

Sehun might have the charm to make her heart flutter. He kept staring at her after saying those words to her with the sleepy voice. Jinri started to tremble above the man. If she didn't push him away now, her heartbeats would be caught by him.

So Jinri tried to get up from him. But only she got back was him pulling her back. This time, more closer.

" I am asking you.. How do I do?", he asked again and Jinri surely looked at his lips to catch the words. But still, the girl didn't answer him.

Jinri gulped down to wet her dry throat. Her lips trembled nervously as her eyeballs rumbled. She was not still ready for the love. Not fully ready for his sudden attack.

Sehun, who was staring at her, now turned his head towards the door. It was what she saw. Sehun did it because he heard a loud thump outside. And Jinri turned her head to the direction where he was looking.

" Baekhyun Hyung?", he voiced out. But there was no reply. So he released Jinri and they got up from the bed.

Sehun started to walk towards the door with Jinri tailing him. He opened the door and looked around. No one was there. Jinri sneaked her head out as well, but she found nothing too.

Sehun frowned and made his way towards Baekhyun's room which is just across his.

" Hyung? Are you inside?", Sehun asked. But no one answered.

" Hyung, I am coming in.", he said as he held the knob. As he turned it on, he realized it was locked from inside.

Jinri was just watching at his movements standing behind him. Sehun sighed and turned to look at the girl that made her to look up to him.

The atmosphere suddenly turned awkward. Jinri immediately looked away while she felt her cheeks hot. And Sehun let out of a fake cough, just to make himself comfortable.

" Let's go downstairs.", he didn't know she noticed it or not. And just started leaving.

Since Jinri wasn't looking at him, she didn't know what he said. But Jinri didn't stop herself to follow him who was heading to the stairs.

As they both reached downstairs, they saw nothing but the messy table and some stuffs. They didn't find both Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

" Did she already leave?", he murmured to himself. Then he looked at Jinri who was no looking at him.

" Try to call her.", he said. Jinri went to take her phone from her bag which was on the couch. She had never called someone with the phone, she uses cellphone only for the texts.

But she tried once. Sehun came to her. He took her phone from her hand and set it beside his ear. Not too after that, he heard the ring from somewhere, somewhere in his house. He looked around and found it on the floor.

" Here is her things.", he found not only cellphone but also her bag.

Jinri thought confusion. It can't be that Taeyeon left without her things. Moreover, she couldn't go anywhere with that drunken state.

" Maybe, she left already. How about you? I will take you home?", he asked about her opinion. Jinri's eyes averted to the clock, it was 9: 35. How should she do?

She looked at Sehun again, she felt sorry to ask him to send her home at this late. Moreover, he had the drinks and it might not be fine for him to drive the bike.

So she took the board which was on the couch. " I will go by myself.".

Of course, how could Oh Sehun let a girl go alone at this late? Moreover, she isn't just a girl, she is the girl he likes.