BACKHUG

The contract went well and the author and artist agreed together to work together. Jinri became the one who had to go to his workroom to work. The next morning, Jinri got up from the sleep earlier than usual, because she was just so excited to work.

She took a quick shower so that the fragrance could swallow her. As Jinri came out of the bathroom, she saw Taeyeon was still lying on the bed with her half-sleeping eyes.

She smiled and just continued her way towards the mirror. She released the towel that wrapped her wet hair. After getting the hair dryer, she dried her hair in the quick manner.

As Jinri took the white cream, Taeyeon suddenly popped up from back. " Excited?", she asked while setting her hands on Jinri's shoulders. Jinri looked at Taeyeon through the mirror and smiled with a nod.

" To be honest, I don't like the fact that you are going out to work. Until now, you always worked at home. But now, you have to go out and I am worried.", Taeyeon said.

Jinri sighed and turned to face the elder, then she said with her sign language, " Don't worry. I am not a kid anymore.".

" Aish, what's wrong if that author let you work here?", Taeyeon said referring to Sehun who asked Jinri to work at his room.

" He might want to be perfect in his first work for this genre.", Jinri expressed her words with manner.

" But I don't think so, Jinri. He looks like he wanted to torture us. He knew well that you can't go out like a normal person. But still, he insisted to make you out.", Taeyeon sighed heavily shaking her head.

" He is a good person, Unnie.", Jinri defended the author.

" Oh, really?", the elder said in the sarcastic tone and rolled her eyes. " Jinri, you don't know about people.", she said and turned away to walk towards the bathroom.

Jinri sighed, she wished she didn't choose the wrong person to let enter her life. Jinri had never been closed with someone except Taeyeon and another certain person. In Sehun's case, she didn't expect anything from him. But he would be the first one for her to work with after Taeyeon. So she just wished Sehun would treat her well as a coworker.

The most important thing was she wished so hard he could understand her weakness.

•••••

Taeyeon was still tagging along Jinri even when Jinri reached out of the building. Jinri turned around and used her hands to tell Taeyeon to go back in.

" I can't let you go alone. You know what happened to you last time while I was not around. What if the same would happen to you again?", Taeyeon said, she meant the day when Jinri was almost hit by the car if Sehun didn't save her. And it was the first time Jinri skipped out of her eyes and Taeyeon worried for that.

" It was just an accident.", Jinri said.

" But the accident made you remember that day again, didn't it?", Taeyeon didn't even know that was slipped out of her lips, she didn't want to say it again because it could only make Jinri sad.

" I'm sorry, Jinri.", Taeyeon said killing her acceleration of worry. Jinri smiled shaking her head that said it was fine.

Before Jinri said goodbye to Taeyeon, after a few silence, a car killed the lever to stop by their side. They both looked at it with curiosity until the mirror of the backseat slide down.

" Morning, Jinri.", the man inside the car gave her the morning wish and Jinri grinned looking at him.

" Minho!", Taeyeon exclaimed his name as she recognized the man. Minho came out of the car and gave a warm hug to both of them.