SLEEPCRY

Jinri tried to get away from his arms around her waist and Sehun didn't stop her anymore since his shirt was already tied around her.

" Tell me what is that?", Baekhyun asked as he walked towards the two with the still not blinking eyes.

" .. Just nothing..", Sehun merely brushed the suspicion out.

The elder boy smiled sheepishly while blinking at Sehun that caused Sehun to feel so itchy. " Eee.. Little Sehun, isn't it too much? You have Oh Hayoung either though. And this is a quick move.", his voiced influenced with teasing.

While Sehun was still searching for the great excuse, Jinri was blushing to mad. She couldn't know what they were talking about since she couldn't lift her face up. But she was really confused with the act that Sehun did just now. Why he had to rush to tie his shirt at her waist?

Jinri tried to untie his shirt's sleeves that were on her. Sehun immediately held her hands which were rested on her abdomen so that she couldn't untie it. Baekhyun had his eyes wider when he saw it.

" Hyung! Are you done getting some plain paper for the print?", Sehun asked out before Baekhyun could open his mouth.

" No.", his eyes didn't still leave Sehun's hand on Jinri's. Jinri tried to pull back but Sehun was indeed strong.

" Then go to get some.", the young man said and Baekhyun finally looked at him. He wanted to complain and tease why Sehun was casting him out in hurry. But he didn't anymore.

" Ok.", he would let them be free for this time. Baekhyun left the creepy grin on them before disappearing.

And then Jinri pulled her two hands hard from his one hand. She succeeded but she was almost falling back to the table which was behind her because of the acceleration. Sehun could immediately catch her waist once again with his arm, if not, Jinri would stumble back.

And then, this time, their nose touched and they both widened their eyes at the close distance. It was not only Jinri but also Sehun flustered at that moment. He himself pulled away from the girl and Jinri colored her cheek with pink.

Sehun faked a cough while Jinri tried to leave to her seat before another thing could happen awkwardly. Jinri took her seat and sat on it with his shirt under her. She was too blushing to care about it.

Sehun tried to look at Jinri because he wanted to talk. But Jinri kept ducking her head down and so he had no choice left. He grabbed her note board which was on the table beside her. Jinri wanted to know what he would write on it. She was unknowingly curious.

" I think.. you are on period.", Jinri widened her eyes as Sehun slide the board between her face and table. She immediately lifted her face to the guy. Her face showing the embarrassment and she pressed her lips together.

" I think you are..", he said once again. He covered her blood staining white dress with his shirt and it was the reason behind those awkward things. Sehun just didn't want her to get embarrassed when the other saw it. And he didn't mean to make it worse.

Jinri emerged from seat pushing the seat back. Her face was red like tomato. " You should go home and change because I don't have the things like that..", he said as if it was nothing. Jinri couldn't look at him anymore but she couldn't stay without looking either while he was talking.

" You can take my shirt for your way back home.", he said and lifted his face to watch the clock. " It would be better if you can come back earlier than 11 a.m. Because we have a appointment with the producer after the lunch.", he said.

Jinri nodded with her eyes closed and turned to grab her bag which was on the table. She didn't bid her goodbye bow to the man and left the house in the straight way.