DECISION

Jinri was still in daze and utterly shock after Sehun had confessed. Her head didn't work well, couldn't work well for the best answer.

Sehun stared at the girl in front of him and caressed her cheek, " Answer me.. I can cancel the engagement if you ask me to..", he said.

Seeing the ' Engagement' word, the reality hit her hard. She avoided his touch backing off and shook her head.

He felt a pinch in his heart when he saw her refusing like that. But he should have known it that Jinri isn't the type of girl who would ask to cancel the engagement for her sake.

" Jinri.", when he called her name, she had already got up from her seat. He saw many mixed expressions on her face. It seemed like Jinri isn't sure about her heart as much as he is.

" It shouldn't be like this..", she used her sign language. The sense wasn't with her and she didn't bother to write the words down. Unconsciously, she just described her words in the easiest way.

Sehun frowned looking at her hands' move. He understood what she meant. But he didn't want to understand the reason why they shouldn't be together.

Suddenly, Baekhyun came in and Jinri thanked him mentally. Because she wanted to escape from this situation.

" Guys..", Baekhyun noticed the tense atmosphere between them. He also noticed Sehun's intense stare on Jinri while the girl was just looking down.

" .. Should I go out again?", he asked uncertainly. At that time, Jinri grabbed her things and left the room without even looking any of them.

His eyes were still fixed on the spot where she was standing a while ago. Baekhyun blinked after seeing Jinri disappearing from the door. Then he turned to look at Sehun.

" What happened?", he thought twice to ask that question to Sehun.

Sehun sighed and averted his eyes towards the window. He saw her leaving. " Why we can't be?", his words were less audible but it was clear in Baekhyun's ears.

Baekhyun followed his eyes and found Jinri leaving the yard. He then looked at the young guy again. " If you love her, then do something..".

" I confessed her.", his deep voice was heard.

" Then?", Baekhyun asked, more concerned.

" Although I confessed her.. all she replied was.. that we shouldn't be together..", he looked down.

" Jinri doesn't like you?", Baekhyun asked trying to find a reason.

" No. She may not feel the same way to me but I'm sure I'm more than the ordinary person for her.. And I know, Jinri never likes my engagement..", Sehun said.

Baekhyun clapped his hands once, " Then what needs more? Just cancel your engagement and go to her.".

" Then Mom will be so disappointed with me.. She likes Hayoung. So, it won't be that much easy.. But I can do it if Jinri tell me to do. The more important thing is she needs some courage..", Sehun said. And Baekhyun nodded in realization.

" If she decides to step to me, then our relationship won't be on the straight line..".

Sehun knows there is something that holds her not to take a step closer to him. Not only his engagement. Not that she doesn't like him.

•••••

Jinri didn't appear in his house in the next day. Even though he waited for her until evening, she didn't show up.

" She is avoiding me?", Sehun asked looking at her empty seat.

" Obviously.", Baekhyun answered while also looking at her empty seat.