PROMISE

Jinri was helping Taeyeon with preparing the lunch. Even though the young girl didn't want to get out, Taeyeon forced her to come out and eat.

Jinri was trying to teach her heart not to want a thing she couldn't have. But the feelings are just killing her. The aching heart didn't help at all whenever she tried not to think today is the day.

Suddenly their main door was opened with a ring before they could react. Sehun barged into the living room and his eyes went around to search her.

" Yah, why do you come into others' house?", Taeyeon couldn't go to Sehun because she was cooking. She didn't want to ruin her dish just to beat Oh Sehun.

Sehun's eyes met Jinri's who was standing by the dinning table. She was pretty shocked as well cause of his sudden appearance.

Sehun didn't waste time and went to her side. Then he grabbed her wrist, " Noona, I am taking her out for a while.".

" Yah!", before Taeyeon could forbid, Sehun had already dragged Jinri out of the kitchen, then out of the apartment.

Taeyeon knew she should follow them to stop them. But some parts of her didn't want to forbid their love.

Meanwhile, Jinri was struggling hard to escape from his grip. But he didn't even give a damn to it and continued walking. He didn't care anything anymore. All he knows is he loves her and she loves him either.

As they were out of the building, Sehun immediately brought her to his motorbike. Finally, he let go of her hand and handed one helmet to Jinri.

Jinri sighed and gave that back to him. But Sehun didn't give up.

" Put it on. We are going somewhere.", he said. Jinri wanted to talk to him, but she didn't know how to. She had no board and no phone with her right then.

She could only used the sign language, but when it is with Sehun..

" Use your language.", he said cutting her thoughts out.

Jinri didn't want to believe it, but she had to try because she needed to talk to him. " Do you understand?", she did it slowly.

Sehun nodded at her hands' movements. Jinri was quite surprised with his answer. She had never known that Sehun could speak to her like that.

" Why are you here? Aren't you the one who is supposed to be at the engagement party?", she described her words.

" I canceled it. I won't marry any girls who isn't you.", he replied and another shock hit her heart. The man in front of her, is sometimes, foolish.

" Go back to there. You are making things difficult.", her face cringed in pain.

" Difficult? So do you think things will get easier if I leave you and engage another woman. No, Jinri. That will make things more difficult.", he said.

She looked down in despair and closed her eyes softly. So that she could find some calmness.

But her eyes opened again when she felt her hand was held by him. Sehun brought her hand to land on his chest, right on the spot where his heart was beating against. Jinri looked at her hand on his chest and then to him.

" I don't need to any words to describe the feelings. I believe it. You will know my love if you can feel my heart beating for you..", said Sehun. Jinri then looked at her hand. Yeah, his heart was beating and jumping against her palm. Same like hers.

" The reason why you are refusing me is not because of my engagement, not because you don't feel the same way to me..", he said when her eyes met his.