Chapter 9

"Sweet fuck this rice is so damn good!" Yoongi moaned at the taste, filling his mouth to the brim every time to savor the taste forever. Hoseok was just getting back from the restroom and had a huge smile on his face.

"Kim Yoongi, what did I tell you about swearing?" He paused mid bite and gulped to clear his throat.

Jungkook spoke first, failing at whispering and covering himself with his hand to speak to his eldest brother. "Mr. Seokjinnie doesn't like those words, it makes him feel bad." Nobody país any mind to him though, him not actually knowing what a swear word was.

"Swearing is for the sailors who eventually end up in jail or dead." And he took a bite. He'd sworn after every bite of a new item on his plate.

"Your bathroom is so pretty Mr. Kim, sir." He pat the back of Seokjin's chair and continued to stand there, awaiting a response.

"Thank you, my Appa helped me to decorate." He smiled. Jungkook looked to be in deep thought. As deep as an 11 year old could think.

"That's why you told me not to say those words?" The innocent bunny tilted his head, thinking back to the first day they met. "Not because you don't like them?"

"Well, it's both. Those are bad, bad words for bad, bad men. A cutie like yourself shouldn't even know those words." Dinner was going smoothly, it's the most that the boys had eaten in a while, the best they've eaten too.

Jungkook had finished his food, he had food all on the floor and in his hair. "Thank you Mr Seokjinnie for feeding us! It was amazing!"

Taehyung and Jimin decided they wanted noodles instead of rice. They slurped loudly and Seokjin sighed. As he shook his head from side to side, he itched the back of his neck cause it felt weird. He didn't think much of it.

"Boys, when you eat your food, don't slurp so loudly. You're making alot of noise." Taehyung stopped slurping and smiled, showing all of the noodles in his mouth. "Don't do... that... either."

"M shawy sher." Jimin giggled at how his words came out.

"Finish what's in your mouth first before you begin to speak." Jimin chewed quickly and then apologized again.

So far not one problem surfaced. Hoseok looked pretty normal, not like he was planning something as usual.

"So, who reads?" Seokjin asked, taking a bite of his meat.

"I read, sometimes."

"Oh, what do you read?" Yoongi only shrugged, taking a bite and his eyes rolled back. But he quickly put his head down facing the table. "Okay, well I read a lot of cook books and parenting book, and I also read some romance novels."

All of the boys laughed. "Romance novels? That's horrible! Who wants to read about love?" Hoseok almost slung rice out of his nose from laughing so hard.

"Love is a beautiful thing, if I do say so myself."

"Epetae'sha dreritopshasha!"

"Agreed." Jimin and Taehyung laughed together. "Oh, he says it's gross, and it is!"

"Well don't you love your Appa?" Jungkook hesitates before nodding. "You should. All of you. He's like your own personal angel that protects you from harm and he gave you whatever you wanted."

Yoongi had his head in his hand as he listened to the man closely with confused eyes. "So he did all of that because he loved us?" He nodded.

"He loves you guys because there's a part of himself in all of you." Seokjin watched as they looked at each other.