48

"Youngjae!"

Yoongi's POV

"Oh my god how long has it been!?" He dropped his bag and ran to me, arms thrown around my neck as I kissed his cheeks playfully and laughed at his little reunion song. "Oh we's parted, but back w'ere we's started. I' ain't goin 'lone no more!" Jimin slowly smiled at the mess which is Youngjae.

"Funny.." he whispered.

"Guys, it's been two days."

"Hoseokie!" He let go of me and hugged my younger brother. "I saw you guys on the news yesterday! That house looks sick!"

"Yeah, our appas failed to tell me about it until we got there, you should come over sometime."

"But it's so far, my Appa won't let me drive anywhere further than the mall that we went to. That alone took a lot of convincing."

"Well invite him! He can come too! Our house has a lot of space, we could have a Korean barbecue right in our backyard!" A hand touched my shoulder, a big hand.

"Inviting people over already?"

"Appa Joon, I was just about to ask you about it... Can Youngjae and his Appa come over sometime?" He tilted his head down to me and I could see the gears turning in his head.

"I barely know his father, but maybe."

"Please Mr. Kim? I really want to see your house, and my Appa was really worried about Kookie! He wants to see if he's okay after that day we found him," My friend, more like brother from another mother, cut in. It would be nice if he was my real brother, I never want him to leave.

"Come to think of it, Jae, I've never met your Appa either... what's he like?"

"Well, remember I told you he's a nurse? He loves helping people, well kids. He works at the the children's hospital, HeartBee+."

"Oh, that nurse that came to my house when Kookie and I were sick worked there! Babe remember Ms. Rose?"

"Hm? I hired Ms. Park.."

"I know," he laughed, "That was my nickname for her since she had chocolate roses."

"That's my appa's friend! She has like orange hair right?"

"Yeah! She was so pretty!" Hoseok smiled.

"I'm sure you guys will love my Appa, He's really funny and can dance."

"Better than me?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Don't answer that Jae, let's not start anything." I mumbled.

"I'ceem" Jimin mumbled, holding onto Appa Seokjin. "Wan i'ceem"

"Oh right..." Appa Joon chuckles.

...

"Open open~" Youngjae held a plastic spoon in front of Jimin's mouth, the boy enjoying this a bit too much. Every bite he would open his mouth and close it right before it touched his tongue, making the ice cream splatter across his lips.

"Yummy." He licked the vanilla cream from both sides over and over. I'm surprised Tae wasn't little at the moment, he smiled and ate with Jungkook silently. They were sharing an ice cream Sunday with strawberries on top and a butt load of chocolate syrup. Tae ate the strawberries as Kookie downed the ice cream.

"You don't want your own ice cream Tae?"

"I w-would l-like a st-strawberry smooth-thie."

"No ice cream? What happened to my Ice cream monster?" Appa lifted his head from Seokjin's broad shoulder and had taken the spoon from his mouth.

"I j-jus-st don-don't want I-ice cream.." he seems to be stuttering more... I won't comment on it.

"Okay then..." he went back to his ice cream and Appa Seokjin, who wasn't eating much and kept his hands under the table. That made me roll my eyes because really? Right in front of my ice cream? Is nobody seeing this but me? Surely they can't be doing MUCH because we are in a family friendly place with CHILDREN at the table as well as everywhere else.

I 'dropped' my spoon on the floor and Youngjae noticed. "I'll go and get you another."

"Let's go together."

"I'ceem!"

"It's okay Jiminnie, Hobie hyung will feed you." The little clapped and smiled. Youngjae and I got up and walked away from the booth as he slid his bowl closer to Hoseok.

"What did you see?"

"Hm?"

"You looked bothered, was your appas doing something sexual?"

"I don't know? Maybe Appa Seokjin was rubbing his thigh or something."

"Well, I think that's more reasonable...or they were holding hands. One hand behind your Appa and the other holding his hand. If they were doing something, they wouldn't be eating and they definitely wouldn't do it around us kids."

"Good point." I smiled. "I feel better now."

"I also need to you about something."

"About what?" He pulled me to the exit which was right next to he bathrooms.

"Your Appa and my Appa might not like each other..."

"Why's that?"

"Hoseok hyung is my half brother..."

Dang this chapter was everywhere

Everyone knows that shorts are just chapters that actually happen right? I name them shorts because they don't always happen around the same time as the plot of the story. I also write these shirts because I don't have a clue what I want to write for the next part, I often go back and just read them and I'm like "oh, this sounds good, maybe I could continue this one" so yeah. The one where Jimin was crying and Namjoon came home and offered to get ice cream.

Also, did you like the Thing that I did? Hoseok's other dad will be here. And don't worry, it isn't Incest or anything happening. Youngjae is not related to Yoongi at all, he liked Yoongi even before he knew that he and Hoseok was related. Youngjae knew the whole time that Hoseok was his half brother, and wanted the older to like him instead of hating. Hoseok's dad left Namjoon not because he hated him, but because he cheated on a drunken one night stand and got a girl pregnant. They agreed that it wouldn't be healthy that they stayed together and left it at that, Hoseok was too young to care and instead thought that Tae, Jimin, and Kookie's dad was his also.

Oh before I forget I'm changing Youngjae's age to 14. He was 16 but now he's 14.