Short

I'll keep stalling guys

I also forgot about that poll I created like a month ago asking about the reader name stuff lmao did everyone vote? Check my profile for the link

....

"Can we move in today?" I asked after Appa took us to every room and let us pick our rooms. Appa got me the dance room! This will be amazing!

"That was the plan, Hoseokie. The crew should be here in an hour and they'll set everything up." I couldn't hold in my excitement as I literally clapped with both my hands and knees, squealing and getting funny looks. Get used to it fam.

"Wait." Yoongi mumbled. "What about Youngjae? Will we still visit him?"

"Of course, it's only an hour away, I don't mind driving you there... or you could drive yourself."

"I don't have my license and you know I'm scared to drive Appa Joon.." he rummaged through his mini wallet folder and got a gilded sheet of paper.

"You start class next Monday, it's private, between you and he coach."

"I don't want a random dude teaching me how to drive...what if he laughs?"

"Youngjae's Appa gave me his number, he's the man that taught him along with many other teens and even adults how to drive."

"Appa! I wanna sign up too, when am I signing up?"

"When you turn 16."

"Fair." I shrugged and Taehyung slipped his fingers into mine. "What's wrong little prince?"

"I little pinc!" Jimin stomped.

"I meant little...alien."

Taehyung smiled weakly and put his head on my chest, breathing softly. "Is someone tired?" He shook his head no but I could tell that that statement was false. He was practically asleep already.

"Let's go to the big chairs outside and cuddle, yeah?" Since there weren't any beds yet this would have to do.

"P-play in c-chairs?"

"No babe, nap time." He pouted and i heard Appa laugh.

"How come they don't act this cute with me?"

"Because I'm Tae's favorite while Yoongi hyung is Jimin's favorite." Appa fakes a hurt expression as Jungkook runs to 'cheer' him up.

"Appa is a big boy! Don't be sad Appa!" Jungkook is the type to cry if he sees someone else sad even the slightest bit, so when Appa looked to the ground with a pout, Jungkook had tears already ready to fall."

"Appa is fine, Kookie is Appa's favorite." Everyone groaned, even Mr. Seokjin.

"And here I thought you wanted to marry me." He huffed.

Appa kisses him in the cheek and picked up Jungkook to also kiss him. "Show your other Appa that you love him so he could stay." Jungkook wrapped his arms around the other adult and kissed all over his face.

"Kookie." Kiss. "Loves. Appa. Seokjinnie!" Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

"And I love you too you little Kookie monster." He kissed the child on the forehead and hugged our Appa, it was a nice sight. Our Appa happy, two parents.

You could see the love.

I didn't want this to end one bit. I'll keep everyone in order so that Appa Seokjin never leaves us. From this point on, I will be the hope, the angel of this family.