Chapter 22

"Hi Mr. Seokjinnie's appa! I'm Jungkook but you gotta call me kookie!"

"Well kookie, how are you?" The man had sat next to the child and they talked for a long time. Jungkook told him about his super power dream where he turned Yoongi into a small stuffed animal and made everyone else his slave.

My appa was shook. I laughed and looked at Hoseok. "Wanna talk?" He pouted a bit and thought about it before shaking his head. "Wanna hug?"

"That's extremely gay Mr. Jin." He hugged me and I felt him relax, letting out a sigh.

"My friend Joshua would like to help you also, he found interest in you Hoseok. Will that be okay?" He nodded into my shirt and didn't speak.

"Mr. Seokjin, what the he-what's going on? Is Hoseok okay?" He pulled away from me and smiled at Yoongi.

"I'm fine just needed a hug." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"You could have hugged me, I'm your Hyung." He pulled Hoseok into a hug and wouldn't let him let go. "Always come to me when you need a hug."

"Let me go! I'm okay now I swear!"

"You smell good, what shampoo did you use?" He sniffed the younger. I pulled out my phone and began to record. Yoongi, I'm sure if it, never acted this way towards his brothers before, and seeing him this playful would most likely be a one time thing. I wanted to send this to Namjoon Hyung.

"We use the same shampoo Hyung please let me go!"

"Fine." He let go but not before kissing his cheek and walking away.

"Fricking creep." He wiped his cheek and looked to me. I immediately put my phone up.

"What does your friend want to help me in?"

"Well..." I tilted my head. "He thinks you need a bit of counseling, he works with kids your age and he believes that you could be depressed."

"Oh.."

Hoseok thought about it for a few seconds. "What makes him say that?"

"Well he saw how you reacted to...what he said and I told him about some...stuff that I've seen. And I believe that you were depressed before that day but you hid it with the funny Hoseok who played pranks on everyone." His head dropped. That day when he told me about him being kicked from school, the same look is in his eyes. Something is definitely up with him.

"Anything you wanna tell me?"

"No..." I saw him wipe his eye fast and blink even faster to keep the tears away.

"Please talk to me Hoseok, I'm your friend." When I reached for his hand he snatched it away and my eyes were wide.

"Stop! I'm fine!" His bottom lip quivered as he eyed me, anger and something else in his eyes. "I can deal with my own problems."

"Hoseok..." He ran into my closet amd sat in the corner furthest from the door. I could hear him let out a whine and I sighed.

I crawled in after him and he turned to face the corner, laying his head in between so I couldnt see his face. "Please talk to me. I'm your friend right?"

He didnt respond at first. I began to rub his back in a way to comfort him.

"Back in school, there was this girl. She loved my pranks, but she didnt like me. She wanted me to teach her how to prank so she could get her brothers really good and we were only trying to make the computers stick to the table...but she had other plans...she poured something into all of the computers which made them heat up, by the time it was time for our class to get to the computer lab they were smoking and one by one they exploded.

The librarian said she found an empty bottle of this strong liquid under one of the desks and the room smelt of it, then she said that she saw me in there...I didn't do it, I promise I didn't. But when I tried to say that, nobody believed me- even appa didnt believe me. Nobody ever believes me. It hurts...knowing that whatever I do nobody would change their mind about me."

He wiped his nose with his thumb then index finger. "You know what they say: laugh and the world will laugh with you...cry, and you cry alone."

I didnt know what to say, this child needed serous help before all the emotions he's kept bottled up bursts.

"I'll be fine, can I be in here by myself for a bit to catch my breath?"

"Come out to the bedroom, I'll let you get in the bed and I'll lock the door so nobody comes to bother you."

"Thank you Mr. Jin, I really wish you'd stay with us." He got up and hugged me, I hugged him back and patted his hair, running my fingers through his curly brown hair.

"I hope I do too."

"God, this is really gay." He laughed and hugged me even tighter, soaking my shirt. I rolled my eyes and rubbed his back.

This chapter sucks but I wrote it and it's only been a week since I updated so I'm Gucci