33

"Yoongi!" The boy was snatched and he had accidentally dropped Jungkook. The man, after Yoongi had caught his breath he realized it was none other than Seokjin, had caught his brother and continued to hold on to his arm. He walked him all the way to his front door and shifted the younger so that he was holding him better with one arm. When they got into the house he locked the door and looked at Yoongi, who already knew what was coming. Yelling, screaming, punishments, the list went on. He knew he deserved it, but why was it taking so long to come?

"I explained to the police a simplified version of what that neighbor yelled at them and your father paid a big fine...but he's a bit upset." Yoongi's head dropped. He knew that a bit was an understatement at this point.

"I'm sorry."

"Tell me...why- what happened?"

Yoongi wiped a few tears before they could show. "It's all my fault, i lost my cool and didn't think about anything but-but hurting him...making him pay. A-and I went out when I finally realized what I did and I couldn't find him. N-nobody would tell me a-and I was so s-scared because my b-ba-baby brother is alone somewhere bec-because of me an-d I wa-wasn't sure if s-someone took him o-or k-" Seokjin caught him as his knees gave out and he cried hard on his chest.

"Hyung, don't cry. Kookie's okay, see?" He smiled wide and wiped his tears away.

"I-I'm sorry I d-did that a-again." He let go of the older man and scooped his brother up, cuddling close. "I-I lo-love you so m-much even though I do-don't show it and I know I sh-should but I don't know-w how..I'm s-sorry."

"Kookie forgives hyung." He cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips innocently. Yoongi laughed and heard Seokjin clear his throat.

"So this won't happen again?" He shook his head and wiped tears away, they didn't want to stop. "This is the first problem solved, but we still have your father. I can't help you- much- out of that one. I'm proud of you for doing what you did, although it started in a way that I do not like. I'm proud that you saw through your mistake and found little Kookie." He hugged them both.

"Yoongi hyungie has a boyfriend now!"

"No I don't, Youngjae is not my boyfriend."

"We will talk about this after we go to your house." Seokjin crossed his arms with a nervous smile.

😭💯...💯😭

"Kim Yoongi." The first thing I heard when Jungkook opened the door. At the sight of our appa he ran back to me, hiding behind me. "Where have you been?"

"Mr. Seokjin wanted to talk to me before I went inside." I looked behind myself and at my brother. Looking at him kept me calm because I knew he was here and okay.

"Before that, an hour ago."

"I...I was out looking for Jungkookie and t-this guy found him and took care of his ankle. He t-took me to his house and I p-picked up Jungkookie and left when you c-called." I bit my lip, shortening the story and leaving out our conversation.

"Give me your phone."

"What?"

"Did I stutter? If I need to repeat myself I'll-"

"Yes sir." I pulled my phone which felt glued down into the fabric of my pocket and in seconds the phone was in Appa's hands. "I could explain everything b-but I know I deserve this so I'll be in my room for the next month." He watched me with a confused face as I dragged my feet away from him, closing the door and letting Jungkook go.