46

Jungkook

Everyone was in their own rooms except for Hoseokie hyung and Taetae, they were in the same bed. Yoongi hyung was in his room with the door locked and Jiminnie was in Taetae and his room, I was alone while he took his nap.

Yoongi told me not to wake them until after Appa got home, but I'm bored. Jiminnie is quieter than Taetae, so it I wake him then nobody will know.

I snuck into my two hyungie's shared room and saw Jiminnie hyung cuddling a stuffed Dino toy. Slowly, I sat on the bed and pulled the blanket from him. His face twisted as I poked his cheek, and then he opened an eye. This made me smile real big.

"Jiminnie! Wanna play?" He just smiled and nodded. I wanna do something fun, he got out the bed as he looked for something, I only sat on the carpeted floor and waited. Maybe we could play uno or gold fish?

My little hyungie giggled and half crawled to me while holding his coloring pages.

(Idk what this is called, basically you're walking with your knees and it's scooting across the floor)

I pouted. "No not color, I wanna play!" He put the coloring book in my lap and his head on my leg, drooling.

"Cowo"

"Okay... I'll color." Again.

He gave me a page with a big ugly dinosaur, and I smiled. "Thank you Jiminnie!" He smiled and got the colors, giving me pink and brown.

I heard the front door open and I gasped. "Appa! Appa Seokjinnie!" I ran out the room with Jimin hot in my trail.

"Dada!" We both got up and ran to the two adults, me to Mr. Seokjin and Jimin to our Appa.

"Why is Jiminnie up? Isn't it nap time?"

"Jiminnie didn't wanna sleep anymore." I quickly lied. "Did you find a house for us?"

"We did! Seokjin and I found this beautiful house, though we could go for some upgrades... you guys will love it."

"Is Appa Joon back?" The bedroom door that rarely opens does just that as my oldest hyung exits. "How did it go? Hey Jiminnie." He picked him up and Jimin only laughed, squishing his cheeks together and Yoongi hyung only trying to smile through it. "Also, I called you so early because Youngjae wanted to hang out and I didn't want to leave them with Hoseok."

"That's fine Yoongs. Tomorrow I'll take you guys to see the house that we chose, but you have to promise to behave." Appa looked to me. "Kookie, the people in suits will be there, don't cry this time okay?"

"Kookie doesn't cry, Kookie's a man." I knew Appa loved when I said that because every time I cried Appa would say to me just that, 'Kookie doesn't cry, Kookie's a man'

"Such a big boy, now go get Tae and Hoseok."

"Taetae taking a nap." I thought about it some more. "Hoseokie hyung taking nap too."

"Really?"

I nodded, "Hoseokie hyung tried really hard to put taetae to sleep and he was like a car chasing a big big BIG balloon cause taetae was flying and then he caught him and they had a tickle fight- taetae tucked Hoseokie- and then Hoseokie fall asleep...Taetae hug him and hey sleep." That explanation took the air out of me and Appa made a sound. What does AWE mean?

"How long have they been sleeping?"

"About a half hour." Yoongi hyung nodded.

"How long has Jimin been sleeping?"

"Um...2 Hours."

"It really took that long to put Tae down?"

"Actually no... Tae wasn't in Little  space the whole time until an hour ago. We were watching a movie and when a dog appeared on the screen he started squealing and crawled into my lap, pointing to the dog and saying it over...and over...and over."

"Well, let's not wake them now, nobody tell Hoseok or Tae that we are going tomorrow, can you keep a secret?"

"Kookie always keeps secrets, remember?"

Appa's eyes widened. Yoongi hyung gave me a funny look.

"Appa Joon, what should we remember?"

"Hyung wasn't there, it's a secret between Appa and Kookie! Shhhhh."

"Whatever.."

I was still holding Mr. Seokjin by the arm and I looked up to flash a bright smile, he was really pretty.

"Hello Kookie." He cracked a half smile.

"Hi Appa Seokjinnie." My Appa gave Mr. Seokjinnie a look and then they both looked back at me.

"Hey baby, how was your day being a good big brother?"

"I had fun! But Jiminnie wanted color but I wanted play! But I love Jiminnie so we colored all day, well except nap time and my good juice time." I then pouted. "Taetae tried to take my good juicey."

"Awe, it's okay babe, he won't take it again."

...

Namjoon

"So Kookie calls you Appa?" I watched as the man blushed, holding my pillow to his chest and looking out the window.

"Yeah, I don't mind it." Currently we were chilling in the room, not having anything planned for the day other than house hunt.

Looking at the younger though, I was never bored. This was nice, just relaxing.

"You're basically the other parent, if you don't mind me saying this." He smiled, still not looking at me. "I'm so glad that this is happening, we're getting our first house together, a bedroom for you, for me, us."

"I'm still holding my promise."

That made me blush. I looked at my watch that seemed much more interesting than it did when I bought it.

"What was your promise?" I could feel his eyes.

"I think you remember. Me and you, in that bedroom...hours of just me and you...alone.."

"A-and me n-not leaving without waddling.."

"See, you remember!"

"You know, we don't have to wait until we get to the other house..." I felt myself speak before thinking.

"We've already... it would be more special if we spend our first night in the new house...you know?"

"Since we've already crossed that step, can we? Please?"

He licked his lips and gulped.

Sorry I haven't been writing lately, I have so many excuses but none are good enough an excuse for being gone for so long. I've had nothing but time and yet I haven't been doing anything with it. So forgive me, or not the choice is yours.