51

Just to let you guys know I've already started on the sequel and I have the ending of his book written already but you guys like the stalling so I'll continue with that heh

"Your bed isn't that big...how will we both fit."

"You kissed me many times and you're worried about space now?" He laughed.

"Come on, I could smell car tires." I smiled, sitting down and pulling him with me. "I don't mind a little cuddling, but if I wake up naked and sore I'll skin you." He blushed.

"I wasn't planning on it." He moved a pillow so that they were laying next to each other and then moved so that he was against the wall. When he slapped the pillow next to him, biting his lip to stop the laughter, I playfully rolled my eyes and crawled next to him.

Before I laid down I covered us both with his big fluffy blanket. "You don't pee the bed do you?"

"For god's sake I'm 14 not 4 and if I'm being honest I'm more mature than you!" He pushed me and I nearly fell off the bed.

I grabbed his head and stroked his hair, "Awe is the baby crying? It's okay my baby- oh!" He hit me! "Unfair!"

"Goodnight hyung." He kissed my cheek and turned over.

...

Three words.

Worse. Than. Hoseok.

I grabbed my pillow and rushed out the room. The clock on my phone read 2:14 am, and I could hear a tv on.

It must be Mr. Youngbae... is he up?

"Mr. Youngbae?" Following the sound of the tv, I found his bedroom and the door was cracked open. I could see him clearly watching something with little kids on the screen.

"Cute... I remember this."

"Hobi, Walk over here! Come to daddy!"

"Come to Appa! Crawl to Appa! I got you some apple juice!"

"Idiot, he can't understand you, crawl to daddy!"

"Appaaaa...weuw Hobi?"

"He's crawling! Namjoon-ah look! He's coming to me! He's a daddy's boy for sure!"

"Mr. Youngbae..." he paused the tv and looked at the door.

"Come in."

"What...is that?" I looked and saw a little child, Hoseok, in a diaper, and a toddler not too much older holding to a younger version of Appa Joon. "You saved this video?"

"When I was with Namjoon, I made many videos. I have the videos of our first date all the way up to Hoseok's first words. I watch these every now and then... what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep..."

He pat the bed and I took a seat. "How come I can't remember you being there? You seem like such a great Appa...and yet I only remember Mr. Jiyong."

"It's because of him that you don't remember me. He...He told me to never come back. He threatened to have me in jail...and he would have Youngjae taken from me. I couldn't leave my child behind."

"But you left Hoseok..."

"I had to...Seulgi was all alone...scared...and having my child." He looked at the screen. "In the beginning, even after Youngjae was born, I was there with Hoseok. When your father started dating again I was happy for him, but I didn't want him to think that I was just being jealous when I told him what kind of person Jiyong was."

"So you just leave? Do you love Hoseok still?"

"Of course I do! That's my first son, I will love him no matter what. I knew I've been basically a dead beat but it wasn't by choice. We somehow found each other again so this is a good sign. Is Hoseok doing alright?"

"More or less, he is talking to someone about his mental state but other than that he's the best that he could be."

"What's wrong with his mental state?"

"At first he felt that no one loved him...and he was breaking himself." I mumbled. "But he's getting better, Joshua even talks to me, he's really nice." Youngbae smiled.

"That's good to hear."

"I have a question."

"Go ahead."

"How did you meet Appa Joon?"

His smile brightened, I found myself loving it. When he smiled he didn't look a day over 20 years old. "I have the video of us from 19 years ago...we weren't dating but your Appas were at my party. It was New Years.

He exited out of the video and went to another set of videos. This one was bad quality and had many drunk adults. My Appa Joon was one of them.

"This is my final video for the year of 1997!" Youngbae screamed over some music. In the back everyone was dancing but looking at the idiot holding the camera, standing on the table. "Who's ready!" Cheers. The camera switched around and there in the front was my appas holding hands. The camera zoomed in to them and they blushed. "You guys, I better not see you doing anything except a peck on the lips when the clock hits 12."

"Dude if we did it's none of your business." That's where I got it from. I laughed. He took Appa Joon's face and brought his lips to the other's, showing that he could do whatever he wants.

"Yuck, I don't want that on my video, remind me to cut that out."

"I'm glad you didn't, I forgot what he looked like." Youngbae smiled tiredly.

"The countdown!" Everyone began chanting starting from 10.

When they got to 1, everyone screamed happy New Years and fireworks were heard from outside as Youngbae jumped off the table, landing on my Appa Joon, who had his lips puckered and his eyes went wide.

"Hello cutie."

"Get the fuck off of my boyfriend before I break your face in!" The camera was snatched up and then turned off.

"Wow..."

"I got punched so hard that I wished that I was actually drunk." He mumbled. I smiled.

"I took so much from him, and Hoseok took so much from you...I..."

My eyes started to water. Why was I crying?

"If you'd like I could send you copies of your father, I've known him for years. I think I was the closest person to him." He laughed softly. "The only thing he hated more than my pranks was being recorded."

"You're such a cool guy." I smiled.

"Thank you."

Next chapter is the big reveal. Will Jin be like Jiyong, or will he be cool like Youngbae?