31

"Give me my fucking phone Kim Jungkook or I swear I'll kill you!" Jungkook jumped at the familiar voice that he hasn't heard in weeks. He let out a whimper and wanted to hide, he was scared.

"Jungkook come give me my phone!" His tiny body was launched in between the wall and the couch, phone put on silent and him holding his breath.

"What's going on?" Hoseok came in. "Aren't you supposed to be better? Not cursing and stuff?" Hoseok didn't admit but this situation felt kind of uncomfortable, seeing this was like déjà vu. And honestly, he was kind of triggered.

"Seokjin and Namjoon aren't here, I don't give a fuck. I want my phone." He growled, flipping one of the couches over by grabbing the top and throwing it on the ground

(funny story I do this to my couches when I'm looking for the remote)

Unfortunately for him, the small child was not there. "The longer you fucking hide, the angrier I get and you don't want my other side to come out asshole." His breathing picked up. "I can feel you in here." He held his breath and heard small broken sobs. He walked across the room and flipped that couch. When a scream emitted from his mouth he watched as he grabbed his knee.

"It hurts! It hurts!" Yoongi grabbed his phone and in his other hand his brother and started walking to the front door. "Hyung no!" As they got outside he began to scream for help. Neighbors watched the scene happen and some locked their doors.

Yoongi dropped him on the sidewalk and his sinister smile was displayed. "Why did you have my phone Kim Jungkook? You know that makes me upset.

"I-im sorry, Jungkook is sorry. Ple-please don't do this again." He bowed his head and closed his eyes as he cried. Yoongi huffed and walked back into the house, not even locking it as he was in a rush to take a much needed nap.

An hour passed and he suddenly remembered Jungkook was outside. His dad was gone for the day and he didn't know where Seokjin was. Was Jungkook still in the same spot? Did someone take him?

"Shit." He jumped out of bed and grabbed his pants and shoes.

Knocking on everyone's doors and getting an answer was proven to be unfeasible. Nobody answered and he felt angry tears cogent to fall out.

How the hell was he supposed to find this boy. Twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes he spent looking for him. Twenty minutes of screaming his name and thinking of the worst to happen. He collapsed onto the ground and noticed a red liquid. Blood.

He also noticed more of it along the sidewalk. It can't be. That's not Jungkook's blood. It could be paint or someone giving a dog a big fat bloody steak or even a spilled drink...or...this is useless. He wouldn't find out what...or who's this is if he just stood here not doing shit.

He followed it.

It stopped before the main street just outside the neighborhood.

It was time to call his dad. He knew he would get it later if what he was expecting became reality.

"Hey, you're 'Yoonie hyungie' right? The big meanie?" Yoongi heard a boy with a deep yet feminine voice. He turned to see a boy with bright red hair about his age. "There was a little boy crying, he's chilling at my house, is that who you're looking for?" He slowly nodded. This guy looked uncanny, this whole thing was strange to him. Why was his hair red, why was he talking to him? "I'll take you to him."

Yoongi wasnt sure if he was telling the truth, and he didn't really have a choice, so he followed him to a house two streets away from his own.

"He was limping, I think something was wrong with his leg or something. My dad is a nurse so I brought him to my house but he wasn't there. So for the time being, I just gave him some heating pads and apple juice."

The red headed boy opened the door and his house smelled of dogs and candles. Just then two dogs ran up to him and began barking, one managing to knock him down.

"Down coco!" Both the dogs backed away as the boy helped Yoongi up.

"Where's my brother."

"He's on the couch in the other room."

Yoongi started walking in the direction that was pointed out to him and saw Jungkook, he approached him and saw the tears building up in his eyes.

"Jungkook," he had tears in his own eyes, "I'm sorry." He did something he didn't usually do. He hugged his youngest brother and felt him crying.

"You hurt kookie's feelings."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't love Kookie."

He kissed his brother's head and felt his phone vibrate. It was his dad calling.

"Why are the police at my door and where are you and Jungkook?!"

Visit the last chapter to vote on the name I should call my readers. This is a nice chapter to keep the story going right? I'm an asshole right?

 This is a nice chapter to keep the story going right? I'm an asshole right?

Ooh also listen to this song its liit