Chapter 26

"Your father is a pussy." I mumbled to Hoseok, who laughed as he watched Namjoon walk back to their home spraying himself in disinfectant spray.

"I thought you hated swearing." Hoseok gave me a look. I shrugged and he just smiled softly, looking out at the man. "He hates germs, like really hates them."

"Well, do you know how to make this?" He shook his head." Its a little pill that dissolves in hot water and then you add a little honey and lemon juice. Could you make two? I'm a bit dizzy and Kook is probably crying that I left him."

"Okay, I'll try my best." He took two of the giant pill packets and went into the kitchen. Kookie had emptied his stomach onto his shorts and cried a bit.

"Oh Kookie...come here." He got up and walked into my open arms.

"I-I don't feel good." I wiped his tears.

"I know baby, Hoseok is making you a good juice that will put you to sleep and you'll wake up feeling better. Want to take a nap?" He nodded.

"Can we take a bath?"

"Sure kook, a bubble bath with your favorite toys?" He shook his head.

"No, I can't get them sick too." I grabbed his hand and brought him to my bathroom that had a built in jacuzzi. The story behind Jungkook finding it was something I shouldn't laugh at.

"Mr. Seokjinnie, what does this hole lead to?" He poked the water jet hole.

"It shoots water when you're taking a bath."

"Is it this button?" As soon as he pressed it, the water jet in front of his face came on and I stood frozen as he tried to stop the water with his hands.

"Stah-" it hit him in the mouth before he turned his head and covered his face. "Mr. Seokjinnie stop the demon!"

Finally I snapped back into reality and pressed the button again to put it on a lower setting. "Sorry Kook." He pouted and wiped his face.

"Are we gonna use the water cuzzi?" I snapped my head down to the boy who had already started running the bath water and was naked. His clothes were on the floor so I picked them up and put them in the bin, giving him the bath bubbles.

"Thank you!" He dumped a lot in and waited for me to turn the jacuzzi on cause 'only Mr. Seokjinnie can work it' now.

"Sure we could use it. Here." Pressing the button twice has water flowing into the tub quickly but at an angle.

"You could get in now."

"Mr. Seokjinnie first."

~

"The drinks are finished. Did you really fall asleep in the tub?" I jumped awake and looked for Jungkook.

"I took him out the tub a few minutes ago and dressed him, he's got his drink and is waiting for you." He blushed and avoided looking anywhere at me.

I looked down and the bubbles were gone. "Oh, sorry." He walked out and I finally got out the tub, drying off and going into my room.

"Here, your drink." He came in minutes after, when I was done getting dressed.

"Thanks." Jungkook followed and got into my bed.

"The juice was super duper hot but my tummy is warm now. I'm sleepy. " I sat next to him and blew on the drink, taking a big sip.

"Will you ever be with appa?" Jungkook mumbled quietly, most likely half asleep.

"I don't know kook, I mean he's a nice guy...I just don't think we would date."

"I think you should. You kissed him before. I know you like each other. Its okay if you like appa, I wont be mad."

Finally I got to the last sip and sat my cup down, laying next to Kookie. "I could date him, but I don't think he could date me."

"Why...?" He slurred.

"Because your appa is a good man. He wants someone who is also good, someone who he could love, who his kids could love. He won't want me."

"Mr. Seokjinnie." He whispered.
"I love you."

I felt my eyelids get heavier and smiled sleepily. "Love you too Kook."

This is really cute in my opinion, but sadly I ran out of plots that I planned. I've used a lot in the first few chapters and was winging it before I used another plot that I came up with. Now I'm officially out. Story might end soon.