It All Started...

The last thing he heard from his mother was "Run! And never come back! I'll be okay!"

Now it was Chim by himself, running through the woods whimpering to himself. Without any one there.

He never thought of it. He never knew what powers these things could have. They were never ever a problem to anyone. Until now.

He rested against a tree for a short breather. He gasped for breathe. He didn't think survival was this hard. But it was.

Suddenly, a sniffle came from behind the tree he was leaning against. He crept a hand around the trunk. Then, a scream.

"It's okay!"he whirled around the trunk. A girl that looked about 6 or 7 years-old stood before me, whimpering. "I won't hurt you."

"Yes you will! You're like all the other kids! Mean and scary!"

Chim took a step back. No one had ever said that to him before. He'd always been the nice person.

Chim extended a hand."Distrusting friends? I'm Chim."

The young girl smiled and shook my hand."Distrusting friends it is."

___________________________

Sooooo, do like the first part? I know it's pretty short, but I had like 2 minutes. Ahhhh!

Another lesser youtuber you would love to be in here? Just comment! I'll get right to it!

Don't forget to smash that follow button and become a SHINIE today!