This Isn't a Mini-Game

Midnight

Quake's POV

I had been sleeping peacefully, until I heard a creaking sound come from farther down the the cave path. I pulled on my hoodie.

I leaned around the corner. No light. No sign of life. I kept moving. I was farther down the path now. Still no inviting things. No light. Then, I heard breathing.

I whipped around to find a boy around the age of ten staring at me. He was wearing black from his hat to his shoes.

"Hello Cupquake."he said."Would you like to be my dark princess?"

And everything blacked out.

Chim's POV

I heard a scream come from down the path, waking me from my deep slumber."Cupquake!"

"Huh?"Etho asked, rubbing his eyes.

"She's down there!"I exclaimed."She's in trouble!"

Suddenly, Diamond jolted up and screamed.

"She's in pain!"I thought.

Everyone awoke.

"Woah,"Pause said."That was not the alarm clock I was hoping for."

"They're coming!"she screamed. She grabbed her stomach as the faint glow from her amulet faded. She blacked out.

I ran down the path, followed by the still awake ones. This was a serious matter. A scream from Quake. An unconscious creativer. I had no idea what it meant.

Suddenly, I saw two red eyes emerge from the darkness.

"There can only be one prince, and that prince will be ME!"

I passed out.

___________________________

Chim's POV

I felt my head bang against a stone wall. My unconsciousness had kept me from feeling pain. I heard whispers coming from the shadows.

"They're too young."someone said.

"What are they doing here?"another asked."I've never seen someone so young."

I lifted my head. I was alone in a cell. All alone. I was alone for a reason. A reason that was banging around in my head. It didn't want to be known though.

I laid my head down and fell asleep.

Dan's POV

My head ached. I looked around. The first thing that hit me was the cold. The cold. The thing that had driven my parents crazy. The thing that had set in right before my parents died. It was cold because it was dark. Darkness had given me nightmares. It was the reason my parents had died.

Etho's POV

"Wake up!"Pause whispered, shaking me.

"What?"I asked, getting up.

"Confined space."he answered.

"Uh huh. Yeah. 'Kay."I said.

"I can't live like this! It's my nature to run!"Pause cried, banging the wall.

He reminded me when I was little. I was always running, no matter what the cause. Sometimes we needed open space, and Pause was going through his time.

Diamond's POV

I felt my body skid across the cold floor.

"Enjoy!"someone called, evilly laughing.

I lifted my head. "A cell..."I thought. Suddenly, I heard breathing.

It was coming from a 12 year-old sitting in the back corner. He wore black from his hat to his shoes. Except for one thing. A purple amulet hung around his neck.

"What?"I asked myself."Only people in my family wear amulets. He can't be my brother, or cousin, or uncle."

But my hand reached into my bag. It grabbed my family picture. I forced my eyes to look at it.

My second oldest brother. I never knew his name. He looked just like the boy in the corner. All black. Black hair.

It matched the picture's description perfectly.

Suddenly, all the years of mystery came rushing into my head. I said one word.

"Taylor?"

___________________________

Dun, dun, dun!

Sooooo, who's the mystery person? And did you catch that I didn't put Quake's POV in there? This is the third to last chapter until I start writing 'Teen Us'! I can't wait!

Follow to become a SHINIE today!