Seeking Shelter

???'s POV

I dashed though the forest at lightning speed. "Grim! I'm sorry I hit you!"I called back."It was all a misunderstanding!"

I watched before my eyes as the small skeleton pup leaped onto me. He playfully licked my face. I sighed.

"I thought you were going to eat me!"I scratched him behind the bony ear and leaned back onto the grass.

___________________________Chim's POV

"You know, Chim?"Quake said.

"Huh?"I turned my attention to her.

"I think we should find shelter. It's getting dark, and we've got nothing."

"Were you thinking what I was thinking what I thinking?"I joked around."Can you read my mind!"

"Look!"Quake exclaimed."A small cave! We can seek shelter there!"

"I don't know. There could be a ton more zombies in there than out here."

"Your such a scrarredy cat!"she said, as she pulled me into the cave.

She quickly made a few tools. I supposed Quake wanted me to go find wood for a fire, or clean up the rocky out caves in the walls.Once she gave me the tools, I was already setting out to find fire wood, and shear some sheep, before nighttime came.

___________________________

Sooooo, can you figure out who ??? is?

I'll give you a hint. He does have a dog named Grim that he usually talks to in his mod reviews.Can you figure it out?

Follow to become a SHINIE today!