Chapter Seven, Part Three - Alone Together

Ringo pulled out of their heated kiss. "Should we continue the rest of our -" His question was muffled by the press of Charlie's mouth against his in another fiery kiss.

For several moments, the couple passionately kissed each other. Ringo enjoyed this exciting moment. He understood Charlie didn't easily give herself and being desired by her aroused him. Ringo smiled against her full lips and finished his question. "Evening out?" He pulled back to stare into her dark brown eyes, Charlie's pupils were large.

"What?" Charlie asked absentmindedly.

He chuckled and pressed his mouth against her ear. "Should we continue the rest of our evening out?" He tightened his arm around her waist.

She placed her hands on his shoulders. "It's getting late." Charlie pointed out. He lowered his head and moved his lips onto the smooth and warm skin of her neck. She exhaled shakily. "It is late."

He mumbled against her neck. "Is it? I hadn't noticed." Charlie tightened her grip on Ringo's shoulders. He continued, "When I'm with you, girl I lose all track of time." His voice was serious and low.

"That's cheesy." She whispered and gently ran her fingers through the back of his hair.

He kissed her neck. "It's not."

"Alright, you two. Break it up." Their police escort for the evening gruffly spoke up and startled the amorous pair.

Ringo had forgotten that they weren't alone. "We was just -"

"They want to close up." He cut him off.

"Alright," Ringo unwrapped his arm from around Charlie's waist and helped the young woman into her coat. "Thank you. You're a real gentleman, aren't you?" She stated flirtatiously.

Ringo chuckled. "Me mam will be all done up that you think her son is a gentleman." He grabbed hold of her hand. They followed the officer to the front of the restaurant. Along the way, Ringo stopped to thank and compliment the owner and the staff. They stepped outside into the cold night and walked over to the waiting car. He opened the door for her. "Where to next?"

"I don't know." Charlie stood in front of the open door. "I do know that I don't want to go back to Wanda's." She candidly replied.

He gently squeezed her hand. "We'll go anywhere you want, Charlie. You've just got to tell me where it is you want to go."

She slipped her hand out of his and climbed into the car. Ringo followed in after her and shut the door.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

She lowered her voice. "Back to your hotel."

He smiled. "I can't say no to you."

(----)

"Would you like a drink?" Ringo offered, he stood behind Charlie with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"No," She gently caressed his hand with the tips of her fingers. Charlie wanted to be clear headed, and remember everything about their evening together.

He pressed his mouth against her neck and whispered against the skin. "What is it you want?"

The tone of his voice was unmistakably sexual to her. Charlie wanted him, but she didn't know how to say it without feeling powerless.

Ringo continued, "I want you." He tightened his arm around her waist and pulled Charlie closer to him.

She could feel the press of his arousal against her backside.