Chapter 1

I sent someone to fetch me a pirate, Captain Hook. He was going to kill my mother, Cora. She killed my true love, Daniel. Who was also The Stable Boy. Snow White couldn't keep one, little secret. I swear, on her father(my late husband's) grave, I'm never telling her a secret again. I hope Captain Hook succeeds. I tried to have the huntsman kill Snow White but he failed, and suffered the consequences. I walked down to my front entrance and waited for Captain Hook. I planned to cast a curse to make everyone forget who they were and they won't have any memories of their "happy", pathetic lives. They should've thanked me... Anyway, I would have my happy ending. Captain Hook walked through my entrance. "Hello Queen, one of your guards told me to come to you immediately." He said. He walked towards me and bowed. "Yes, I need you to travel to Wonderland for me" I said politely and patted the seat next to me. He sat down cautiously. "Just to.... Kill, my mother." I slowly said as I took a deep breath. He looked in my eyes. I never realized how.... Sparkly, they were. "If I may ask, your majesty, why?" He asked softly. A tear came to my eye, just thinking about my mother upset me. It rolled down my cheek. I turned and wiped it. "That's none of your concern, I'm the Queen, and I'm requesting you do something for me. I'll fix your... Um, hook." I said. "Well, I guess I can do whatever pleases the queen." He replied happily. "I would love to have dinner with you sometime." He added, smiling. I blinked, astonished by his bravery. He stopped smiling and looked down. "Um, maybe not..." He mumbled and stood. Suddenly I thought about it, he was asking ME to dinner. Of all people... Maybe..... I should take a chance.... "No, no! I'd love to have dinner with you. You can come back right before sundown." I stammered. In the process, I stood up and my arm swung back and knocked over a glass of apple wine onto the ground. I bent down to pick it up and so did Hook. "Oh, let me get that." We both said at the same time. I picked up the glass and he held his hand out to help me up. He slowly pulled me up. And of course, being as clumsy as I am which happens when I become flustered, I fell right into his arms. "Are you alright, love?" He asked smiling, holding back a laugh. "I'm just fine." I replied, blushing. I pulled back from him. "I'll be back right before sundown. For our dinner." He smoothly said. He kissed my hand. I gasped. "Goodbye my Queen." He whispered and smiled. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. Usually I would've killed someone right on the spot for ever approaching me like that, but this was.... Different.. I headed to my bed chamber and couldn't help but laugh to myself. I was actually excited to have dinner with hook. I have spent and lived every day, with every ounce of my body, trying to kill Snow White and avenge Daniel. All along I've thought Daniel was my true love, but maybe, just maybe, he wasn't....

The End of Chapter One....