Part II:Chapter One

Operation Show Hook I Can Be A Good Person is now in action. I'm sitting here on a bench next to the edge of the boat. He looks absolutely stunning while he steers the Jolly Roger. Well, he looks gorgeous majority of the time so that's nothing new.... Occasionally I catch him glimpsing at me. I wonder why... I wonder if he can see me glimpsing at him... Emma and Rumple are sitting across from me plotting, while Charming and Snow are talking about....... Who knows what... Okay, it's time. I sigh and slowly stand up. Nobody seems to notice that I've moved so I head over towards Hook. "Hello Captain.." I say softly. "Hi Regina." He replies. Not in the most excited tone... "So, how-" I start to say. "I'm not in the mood to play your games Regina." He cuts me off briskly.

It didn't only sound sharp and cutting but it made my heart ache. Literally. It felt like he had slapped me with words. I close my eyes and inhale deeply. Okay, maybe casual conversation isn't the right approach. I turn and go back to my seat. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. The sky suddenly turned a dark shade of gray. "Um, Hook? What's going on?" Emma calls out to him. "Sea storm. Quite common when you head towards Neverland, it's a way Peter Pan tries to ward off adults." He answers in his thick accent. The waves start to raise higher and higher each time they crash. I stand up to move to the middle of the Jolly Roger, farthest away from the water. Of course at that moment the boat jerks. I stumble backwards and fall. It's like an out of body experience. I swear I can see all of their faces as I fell off of the side of the boat. Charming's shocked expression, Snow clinging onto him fearfully, Emma trying to steady herself, Rumplestilskin just realizing what happened and last but not least, Hook's face. Which had an expression of worry and passion. Next thing I heard was water rushing into my ears. Then darkness.

End of Part II: Chapter One

Note from the author; Sorry I haven't been on in like 2 weeks, I've been so busy and a lot's been going on with school and stuff. I promise I'll be updating more!! XOXO~ ouat_lovelove