Part II: Chapter Seven

I dream of myself happy and in Storybrooke with Henry. But, it's not just us in my mansion.... There's another figure standing in the picture. I can't quite make out the face. I have dreams like that a lot, where I'm exactly where I want to be but there's something missing. Or.... Someone... I see the outline but never the person. One day maybe I can make that person appear, I guess I just have to find the right one. I wake up the exact same way I fell asleep, on Hook's shoulder. I sit up. "Did you sleep well?" He whispers in my ear. "Kind of. I had an extremely strange dream." I reply. "What happened?" He asks. "Well, I was in Storybrooke with Henry, and we were very happy. But there was another figure there. I'm not exactly sure who it was, but they made me feel so ecstatic. Like whoever it was, is the perfect person for me. I have dreams like that a lot. But I can never figure out who it is." I say. He takes it all in and we sit in silence for a moment. "Maybe it's a sign that you've found your perfect person. Sometimes we look for things we already have, yet we don't know we have it." He says. I get chills suddenly. "I don't know." Is all I can think to say. What he said is completely true. Maybe I've found the person who can give me true happiness, and I just don't know it. We sit there looking up at the sky. It's blue and clear. Stars glow across the sky sparsely. "The sky is so beautiful." I randomly say trying to avoid awkwardness. "Just like you." He says. I feel my face become extremely warm. "Sorry, that was completely uncalled for." He adds quickly. "No, it's okay." I reply and look down at the ground. My palms are really sweaty. "So, do you think they're almost done?" I ask. "Not sure, if they take their time it's fine with me." He answers and looks towards me. I look up at him and stare into his eyes. He stares back. Then, he leans forward and kisses me. Longer than he usually does. I finally accept the fact that he's very hard to resist. I pull back and lean against the rock. "Regina, you mean so much to me. Don't ever forget that." He says quietly. It's silent until Charming, Snow, and Emma come out of the cave. "No luck, but we did find a map wedged in a crevice." Charming says as he walks toward us. "It says that there's a mountain not too far from here. 'Base Camp' was written next to it. I'm sure that's where they're hiding Henry." Snow adds. "Well, let's go get Henry." I say as I stand up. "Someone had a nice cat nap." Emma smiles. "I knew it was a good idea to leave Hook with her." I hear her mumble to Snow. I roll my eyes but can't help smiling myself. I have to admit, it was a good call on Emma's part.... Captain Hook and the Evil Queen. Or just Captain Hook and the Queen. Even better; Regina and Hook. Yes, I like the sound of that. Charming puts his arm around Emma and Snow as they start walking towards the mountain. Hook gets up and walks towards me. "Shall we?" He asks holding out his hand. "We shall." I reply and take it. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek. We walk to the mountains. Happily....

End of Part II: Chapter Seven